• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

93 GPW New Owner

Hello all,

I wanted to introduce myself as a proud new owner of a 93 in GPW over white. Im sure most of you saw it on BaT fetching just south of $40k (link below) a few weeks ago. We just closed the deal and its on its way now to Chicago. Grew up loving this car ever since I was a child and feel humbled/grateful to own one today. Im extremely fond of modern classics and own a few toys of my own such as an 02 e39 m5 w/40k miles original, 15 Polaris Slingshot, 93 Mark VIII and now this NSX. Been around the forum educating myself for sometime now in stealth mode and looking forward to learning more from all of you.

I am an esoteric certified professional detailer and some of our work in the past has been featured in dupont registry. If any of you have any questions regarding detailing and paint correction id be happy to help.

When Im not busy with my professional career (IT) im spending time with my family/BJJ/cars/detailing/reading/investing. Im sure ill have a lot of questions for the seasoned affiliates here but for now ill enjoy it. I have a few plans for this beauty such as new brakes, fresh start with clean fluids and maybe some new shoes but I want to retain as much originality as possible. I daily a Corolla and the toys probably see no more then 12-1500 miles a year in leisure driving so i dont expect many issues.

Looking forward to interacting with all of you mutually. Thank you for all the great information on this platform!

Hello all,

I wanted to introduce myself as a proud new owner of a 93 in GPW over white. Im sure most of you saw it on BaT fetching just south of $40k (link below) a few weeks ago. We just closed the deal and its on its way now to Chicago. Grew up loving this car ever since I was a child and feel humbled/grateful to own one today. Im extremely fond of modern classics and own a few toys of my own such as an 02 e39 m5 w/40k miles original, 15 Polaris Slingshot, 93 Mark VIII and now this NSX. Been around the forum educating myself for sometime now in stealth mode and looking forward to learning more from all of you.

I am an esoteric certified professional detailer and some of our work in the past has been featured in dupont registry. If any of you have any questions regarding detailing and paint correction id be happy to help.

When Im not busy with my professional career (IT) im spending time with my family/BJJ/cars/detailing/reading/investing. Im sure ill have a lot of questions for the seasoned affiliates here but for now ill enjoy it. I have a few plans for this beauty such as new brakes, fresh start with clean fluids and maybe some new shoes but I want to retain as much originality as possible. I daily a Corolla and the toys probably see no more then 12-1500 miles a year in leisure driving so i dont expect many issues.

Looking forward to interacting with all of you mutually. Thank you for all the great information on this platform!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1993-acura-nsx-5/

welcome to the gpw club. :smile:

love that classic e39 m5. Had an e46 m3 myself and liked everything about it except the maintenance/repair :rolleyes:

Hello all,

nice purchase...best of luck.There are many passionate nsx owners in you zip code.

[MENTION=10340]nis350[/MENTION] - thank you. That e46 is one of the best creations ever to come out of a BMW factory
[MENTION=18934]B2FiNiTY[/MENTION] - Thank you!
[MENTION=14720]skafia[/MENTION] - Yes thats the one! I thought i left a link in my org post but forgot to do so. I share the same sentiment with the GPW.
[MENTION=4282]docjohn[/MENTION] - Thank you sir. Looking forward to meeting each and every one of them!

Congrats!!! You are a lucky guy!!!

GPW is the shiznit!!!

Speaking of paint correction...... if I may suggest , please get that canopy (roof) painted black like it is supposed to be asap :biggrin:

geese louise - what a pretty car - that'll be a head turner.
Nice platform to work on, now you'll be like the rest of us ... what's next
Congrats on your buy.
Drive safe - read this forum - respect the car - have fun.

Back