• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

96 nsx-t 85k for $29.5k jh4na1184tt000274

Re: 96 nsx-t 85k for $29.5k

30K ,,, because of miles .. humm

Have you contact the seller and ask for an inspection? You should also ask a local member to inspect the car for you. If the seller allows a local member to inspect the car on your behave, then at least the car is real, the rest will depend on the condition and history of the car. The price is low even with 85k miles.

perhaps they have discounted the asking price due to uncompleted 90k maintenance/water pump/timing belt/clutch/valve adjustment work that probably is in order? If he NEEDS to liquidate in a short amount of time, i could see the spot price being $29.5k. thats just me though.

No No No a 96 has to be worth at least 40k:wink: :tongue: Well at least mine:redface:

slow economy....harder to sale a weekend only car IMO....2 years ago this car would have sold for 37k plus no problem... Not to mention there are so many to choose from on the net....I am selling 2

on'par...

I think it was priced appropriately @ $29.5k for 85k miles (assuming maint'/service wasn't up to date, ie. timing-belt/water-pump, coolant-hoses, valve-adjustments, etc'...).

FWIW... in the fall of 2003, I was considering two '95-'96 NSX-T 5-spds. in the general area.

The Berlina-black/onyx NSX-T had low 50k miles and included some after-market forged wheels; it needed the 6yr/90k service and sold for $37.5k.

The formula-red/onyx NSX-T had high 50k miles and included some flashy, mediocre-brand wheels; it also needed the 6yr/90k service and sold for $36.5k.

Both vehicles were otherwise 'stock 2-owner cars and cosmetically a-o.k.

That car looks like a really good deal at $29,500. Heck, the BBS LM wheels that are on it are worth a few thousand dollars.

I think this car is as good, if not better deal.

If it's the same one, it's a '96 on Ebay and a '95 here on Prime. Either way that seems like a great deal. I'm surprised it hasn't sold.

No, different car. The guy just posted on here because he bought his 05 and should be here soon. Someone could get a great deal on this 95 before his 05 arrives. By the way, I have no affiliation with this car. I don't even know who's selling it. I've just been eyeing it for awhile, but the timing isn't right for me.

i wish targa's where that cheap here.
there is only 1 for sale on carsales and he is asking over 100k from memory.

any one wanna ship me a nsx???? lol

Back