• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

97 NSX-T MC Blue, new pics!

Hey everyone,

I just brought my NSX out to San Diego, and I finally got it out for a mini photo shoot. Hope you enjoy!

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

Nice!!! Looks very good next to the water. Good to see that you are your car are together. :)

The weather was great today, wasn't it? My wife and I took a nice two hour drive around town, going up the Silver Strand, through Coronado, across the bay, up along I-5, and through Fairbanks Ranch. Definitely one of those days where you appreciate having a "T" model.

That is my all time favorite color. My father had a 1997 Monte Carlo Blue/Camel/Auto. It was after seeing and driving his that I decided to get my '94 NSX.

Enjoy!

Very nice color. How did you get the water in the Marina to match the color of your car? :smile: :tongue:

Very nice pictures of your car...one of my favortite colors..weather looks great out there.. I'll be in san diego in march..to bad im flying..it would be fun to drive my car out there since the weather is beautiful over there!!! thanks for sharing

Great color. Congrat's.

Thanks for the nice comments! (No need to stop them :) ) Normally I don't like blue cars, but after my RSP Supra I thought I'd like the NSX in blue too. Luckily I was right! I like MC blue much better than the Supra's RSP.

Understudy said:
Enjoy the NSX in San Diego Dennis! Let us know if you ever bring it back down to Tucson. It certainly is looking as good as ever. The Monte Carlo blue is such a great color. :cool:

Thanks, good to hear from you guys! I'll be back in Tucson quite a bit, but I'll probably be driving my beater Celica.

that car is absolutely gorgeous. love the color too

Car looks great! I have a 97 MC Blue and absolutely love the color. I was on the hill and my daughter told me to get the blue car. No regrets!

Hello,

I remember you from supraforums...

Great looking color, I've got those same wheels except with silver centers... what kind of suspension setup do you have?

Thanks Dennis

kouasupra said:
Very nice!

Another ex Supra guy. :) How are you liking the NSX? I think the NSX is more fun to drive, but I do enjoy the Supra's power.

Also, are your tail lights LED?

creative338 said:
Car looks great! I have a 97 MC Blue and absolutely love the color. I was on the hill and my daughter told me to get the blue car. No regrets!

We're a rare breed! Do you have pictures of your car up? If so, please post a link.

Mike Hughes said:
Hello,

I remember you from supraforums...

Great looking color, I've got those same wheels except with silver centers... what kind of suspension setup do you have?

Thanks Dennis

Hey Mike, good to hear from you. The suspension is Tein springs. I was going to do the coilovers, like I've done with all of my other cars, but I didn't want to hurt the ride in this car. I am very happy with my purchase... The ride is like stock, the car doesn't look slammed, and it clears most everything.

When you say silver centers, do you mean the Blitz silver? (I never understood why they call it that-- makes it very confusing since both centers are silver)

Nice car...enjoy San Diego

Nice Blue...I love blue...

Yup, I've got the blitz silver centers... not to jack your thread but here's a pic. As you can see I need that suspension :)

Does the car dive/squat at all with the tein springs and stock shocks? I'm deciding between doing just the springs or just the shocks - I'm leaning toward simply putting in a set of Bilsteins and putting it on the lower perch, but would love to hear some more thoughts on your tein spring setup.

Thanks.

PC262966.JPG

Dennis and Mike,

I love your wheels. What are they and what are the specs? I have a 1997 Kaiser Silver.

Attachments

• Kim and Jack NSX's 007 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    Kim and Jack NSX's 007 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 260
Back