• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

98, JH4NA2162WT000234, newb needs advice

Looking to purchase an NSX and found this car @ Specialty Sales in Pleasanton Ca. New to board and appreciate any info on car/dealer. Thanks, Mark S.

Mark,
Welcome to Prime. I am not sure if this NSX in Pleasanton is the same one that was metioned on Prime about 6 months or so ago. As I recall, there were some issues with that car in Pleasanton. I am not 100% sure if this is the same car. Better to be safe than to have buyer's remorse. Perhaps someone can confirm my comment.

Looking to purchase an NSX and found this car @ Specialty Sales in Pleasanton Ca. New to board and appreciate any info on car/dealer. Thanks, Mark S.

Do you have a link for the car?

Original in-service date 9/9/98, sold new and serviced at Autowest Acura of Stevens Creek.

This car has had 3 warranty repairs over the last two years.....two oxygen sensors, a battery, EPS unit, battery ground cable, fuel injector, and most unusually, an oil filter? :confused:

Might be worth a call to the dealership for the service records on this one.

Thanks all, as a 30 year P car owner :wink: I have come to appreciate my son's Evo and Acura type R. I never would have considerd going to the dark side, 'P speak' if not for him. A 30 year habit/love of is hard to break, can't break it cold turkey so going the incremental route. I will check on above and keep looking. I located a 00 with 44K for same money and will be running that down this AM. ceric i will check on 234 to early this AM and I didn't catch I thought same car, The other per above JH4NA2166YT000045 . OK I looked at and purchased this car, nice but needs a few cosmetics but nothing big. So if I may ask Tim, will my Acura dealer give me the info on my car that you provided on the 98 I was looking at, and I'm sure an independent will not have access to ANY Acura info? Thanks MarK S.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...end_year=2005&doors=&transmission=&max_price=

Last edited:
Back