• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

9th Annual River Run - Sat July 25

Save the date - the 9th Annual River Run will be held on Saturday July 25th. Rain or Shine.

It will be tough to top last year's event, but the planning committee has all intentions to do so.

Clem, start your engines.... :biggrin:

Save the date - the 9th Annual River Run will be held on Saturday July 25th. Rain or Shine.

It will be tough to top last year's event, but the planning committee has all intentions to do so.

In +1, but if it's raining, don't count on a large turnout!!!!:eek:
Clem, have you left yet?:biggrin::wink:

Nothing wrong with a little rain!

7607333_ivd7d-L-1.jpg

Sorry Don & Carla that's the date of my stepdaughters wedding :biggrin:
Hmmmmm now that I think about it perhaps the bride to be would like a brisk ride with her hair blowing in the wind just before the wedding ceremony(better than one of those BORING Limos) :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Have fun catch you next year :cool:

What, is the car going to rust??? :eek:

No, it won't
Nothing wrong with a little rain!

7607333_ivd7d-L-1.jpg

No, but it doesn't make for an "enjoyable" ride, and the Mrs. is a white knuckle passenger to begin with, maybe she can ride with Tony and then she'd never make another comment in this lifetime!!!!:eek::biggrin::wink:

Im in. Guess my top wont be down if it rains, but the day is penciled in.

Jan and I plan to attend & have marked our calendar.

As to the possibility of rain, I've discovered that with the T-top off, as long as I stay above approximately 60 MPH, the cockpit stays reasonably dry. So, plan the course accordingly. :biggrin:

That Can-Am motorcycle in your avitar looks neat. Never seen one before.

Frank. I'll see what we can do! :smile:

thanks thedon67, I love the canam. Got it last year along with the NSX and didnt ride it to much but plan to bring it to 1 of our meets and the wife can drive the car.

If I didn't have plans to be in Minnesota that weekend, I would have attended! I miss the old outings in NE ;-)

Sadly, saturday means Im out...Thanks Don:tongue:

Actually, it was Alan's idea! :eek::eek: But seriously, since NSX Stock is on Sunday it is only fair that the River Run be on a Saturday. For some, Saturday is a better day than Sunday for an event. Wish we could please them all. :smile:

"What is the River Run route and where does it begin and finish?" I am new to these NE events having moved from Virginia to NJ.

I can say this though, NSXSTOCK was an absolute "BLAST" last Sunday.

Rich B.

Hi Rich,

First and foremost, welcome to the NE Region! Second, you hit the nail on the hammer, NSXstock was amazing!!!

So the River Run..... It has a very similar format to what happened at NSXstock. Meet-n-greet, scenic drive and great food afterwards.

The venue has always been the Deleware River area near New Hope and Princeton NJ. Some years favoring the PA side, some the NJ side. This year's event will focus on the NJ side, most likely starting in the Princeton area.

We've had some great moments in prior years (glider rides, tour of highline automobile restorer, fine theater :eek:, winery tour, etc...) It is getting harder and harder coming up with ideas to top the prior year.

So bottom line, save the 25th so that you can socialize with your new NE family

Regards,
Don

I should be able to make this one. I’m glad its on a Saturday (dose not interfere with my paintball practice) :biggrin:

sorry for the newbie questions, but would anyone here be able to provide an itinerary for when and where the meet up is and where this river run is going to? i cant really find any info on where the meet up points are

Thanks

sorry for the newbie questions, but would anyone here be able to provide an itinerary for when and where the meet up is and where this river run is going to? i cant really find any info on where the meet up points are

Thanks

I believe TheDon will post the itinerary, but I would imagine meeting in NJ/PA around 9-10am. Assuming Bailey is going, you can meet us over the Whitestone bridge in the Bronx and we can caravan down to the meeting point in nj/pa.

Back