• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior A/C Climate Control Unit (used) great working condition (previously fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold car, selling extra parts:

This until works great! The only issue is the plastic "ears" on either side of the front section broke off and the two pieces can no longer be joined (unless you glue them I guess). This unit was repaired by BrianK about 5-6 years ago. I had it saved as a spare just in case.

$300 shipped (cont US) paypal fee extra unless sending as gift

PM, call or text (5127664592) or email me ([email protected])

image1(2).jpg image2(2).jpg

image3(2).jpg image4(2).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

SOLD! Thanks Prime! (mods please lock thread)

Last edited:
A/C Climate Control Unit CCU (used) great working condition (repaired) $300 shipped!

Sold car, selling extra parts:

This until works great! The only issue is the plastic "ears" on either side of the front section broke off and the two pieces can no longer be joined (unless you glue or tape it shut). It can be used as it sits since most of the unit is hidden when installed. It does however current have some type of glue (hot glue maybe?) on the inside of the display. Can most likely be easily removed but I haven't tried. This unit was repaired by BrianK about 5 years ago. I had it saved as a spare just in case but no longer have an NSX. Please review pics. I had this unit sold but the person that purchased it noticed the glue and asked to return it. So it was returned and refunded since this glue wasn't mentioned in the physical description even though clearly pictured. So it's back up for sale! Please ask questions and review pics before purchasing!!!

$300 shipped (cont US) paypal fee extra unless sending as gift

PM, call or text (5127664592) or email me ([email protected])

image1(1).jpg image3(1).jpg image4(1).jpg image5(1).jpg image6(1).jpg image7(1).jpg image8(1).jpg

MODERATORS PLEASE NOTE: Item was originally sold and returned for refund. Please don't delete thread! Same item but clearer description so that there's no issues with next buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back