• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A good NSX gift?

What would be a great nsx gift to give to a dad? (This is assuming the said dad is a member of the forums already and has a red 92,black 04) I was thinking car parts (i/h/e/fi) would be too excessive, maybe nsx memorabilia or small jibbles you can put on the car/garage? This question could probably apply to many of you, what nsx thing would you like from your son/daughter this season? The feedback from yall will be much helpful! Thanks!

*sorry in advance to mods if this is the wrong forum. It doesn't seem to be off-topic, nsx related. merry christmas!

What would be a great nsx gift to give to a dad? (This is assuming the said dad is a member of the forums already and has a red 92,black 04) I was thinking car parts (i/h/e/fi) would be too excessive, maybe nsx memorabilia or small jibbles you can put on the car/garage? This question could probably apply to many of you, what nsx thing would you like from your son/daughter this season? The feedback from yall will be much helpful! Thanks!

*sorry in advance to mods if this is the wrong forum. It doesn't seem to be off-topic, nsx related. merry christmas!

I wouldn't mind another NSX. The scale model. :biggrin:
Depends on budget.... I wouldn't mind the following as well.
Car Lift
Car cover
Have the car professionally detailed( polished)
New wheels
Zanardi Floor Mats
Exhaust
Lowering springs
Admission to 09 NSXPO

This list should easily brake the bank. Have fun

I think this is kind of cool and wouldn't break the bank:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97564

nsxclock1.jpg

If you could find an EBBRO 1/43 scale model to match his 04 or 92 that would be a really cool way to go too.

Otto

I think I know who you are, and will guess you are from houston ;)

Humm... all depends on how much you want to spend. Looks like you have a good list going already. The shirts from blodi are nice an inexpensive.

If you're on a budget, Griots has several care care kits with cleaners, polishes, waxes etc. that would make a good gift.
Maybe even a random orbital polisher, if your budget is a bit higher.

Lovefab turbo kit...LOL still dreaming....

I'm getting a Type-R hood for xmas.. I'm not a dad, I just have a VERY understanding GF. haha. yeah its not a surprise anymore, the surprise was when she told me she wants me to buy a hood and I get to choose. :D

niM

The nsxca has lots of nsx club logo clothing and nicknacks.

All prices are off the top of my head, and therefore are probably wrong, but I would have loved any of the following for Xmas if I did not have it/them already

New floormats (Ray Laks Acura) $80-$90
Kyosho 1/18 Model NSX eBay <$200 usually
Unobtainuim NSX Key $90
Alpine S634 MP3 changer $300 or so for stock stereo
Smartenna ,$100
NSX fender/service mat $140
Car care products: Griots Speed Shine, Griots Spray On Wax, Pinnacle souveran wax, Lexol, 303 aerospace protectant, Novus plastic polish
Griots has a good oil change pump
Speedbleeders
clock like someone else posted
t-shirt like someone else posted
NSXPO fee would be cool too

how much does the oem honda nsx car covers go for?

i got one laying around the house and wanted to sell it for some christmas money.

thanks!

Those are some great ideas! i tried pm'ing the caliper clock man but he never responded.

What do yall think of an NSX-R front sway bar or maybe the -R 2-set chassis reinforcement bars? No one listed those, maybe its not worth it? Hmm, if not those two, than a car cover or those shirt looks appealing. Or some zaino, thats some good stuff. :D

I think the type-r chassis reinforcement bars are a good gift idea. Esp for the 04, you can really tell the difference on a T.

Not to mention you both can easily install them in your garage....you know some bonding and such.

wash, clay bar and wax.

i think the 5 hours of labour would mean more than headers :)

Those are some great ideas! i tried pm'ing the caliper clock man but he never responded.

What do yall think of an NSX-R front sway bar or maybe the -R 2-set chassis reinforcement bars? No one listed those, maybe its not worth it? Hmm, if not those two, than a car cover or those shirt looks appealing. Or some zaino, thats some good stuff. :D

I got the clock today. It looks good in my office.

Good thought on the R sways or bars, but be sure he wants to change the handling characteristics of the car before comitting to those. If you are not sure, then avoid the sways and go w/ the chassis bars. The chassis bars won't change the handling as much as the sways will, but will make the car feel more stiff.

Or...maybe a jar of...Zymol...sorry, had to. :tongue:

Back