• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A Random Sunset Shot

A Random Sunset Shot / Some Carrera GT shots

This weekend I went to the Palo Alto / Stanford Concours and spent a good 4 hours druling over/photographing the Porsche Carrera GT (my dream car *err I mean my other dream car aside from the NSX ;) ) and came to the realisation that after all of this time, I've never taken the time to get a halfway decent shot of the NSX. A drive up Pagemill Road / Skyline solved that problem! So I figured I might as well share it with you guys. Enjoy!

Attachments

• crw_9139[100].jpg
    crw_9139[100].jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,210
Last edited:
A few shots of the CGT driving down El Camino Real. As far as hopes for the HSC... Please make it sound like the Carrera GT! I had a chance to hear the F50, numerous 360s, 550s, and Murcielago's at Gumball and this would definitely be my favourite. It's simply amazing! If you're curious you can sort of hear it in this video (no where near as amazing as in person) here

Attachments

• img_8938[100].jpg
    img_8938[100].jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,180
Last edited:
And here I am... (no paint was salivated on during the making of this photo :p )

Attachments

• crw_8857[100].jpg
    crw_8857[100].jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,177
On a more serious note, did anyone else happen to attend? I noticed a Sebring Silver NSX parked on El Camino right in front of the event when leaving; is the owner present?

Also the Maybach looked like it had dual calipers up front! :eek:

Attachments

• img_8752[100].jpg
    img_8752[100].jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,137
ooohhhhh I thought there was going to be an acutal sunset shot in there :D :D :D

Below is my handy work from Cozumel Mexico- added for flavor.

PS- Love that NSX photo!

Attachments

• 4th try.jpg
    4th try.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,064
tastes like quick detailer ;)

Thats a cool shot Aaron, I actually have a somewhat similar one (probably because of the boat)!

02.jpg

Those pics are wonderful!! Have you taken any photo classes??

Meeyatch,
I've taken photo 1, aside from that the learning comes from just shooting excessively. Thats where the digital camera and free shooting come in :D

Thanks for the compliments everyone.
-Kelly

Kelly, I have just one acronym to describe that first photo....... <B>POTM</B> :D

Lud, you have to use it as a POTM... it's too good (and unique) not to use. Otherwise i bet FuryNSX wouldn't mind it. ;)

Back