• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A step closer toward the R conversion

RyRy210 said:
I agree, which is why I can understand if a non-white NSX was ordered. The last pic I believe is the NSX prototype, correct? The other pics show's white housings on white cars. I just think that if you were to do a true NSX-R exterior conversion, you shouldn't leave any stones unturned, or leave any doubts it might be a fake. Nonetheless, it looks awesome.

I am not worry about people think or know that this is a "fake", if so I would not show the steps that I am doing.... :wink: It will never be a real R I just love the way it looks. If I can figure out later on how to adjust the Japanese headlight housing, you'll most likely see them on my car.... :smile:

I believe there is one NSX-R in a thread in UK (I think) that has the silver head lamps. DL why did you remove the Bride seats BTW?

Jin1976 said:
I believe there is one NSX-R in a thread in UK (I think) that has the silver head lamps. DL why did you remove the Bride seats BTW?

Jin - yes, the type-R here has silver headlamps -

9414CIMG1441-med.JPG

I thought the car looked pretty hot before... (see pics below) looks awsome now!

You going on the drive up to Vancouver this weekend?

Kevin

Attachments

• NSX_BBQ 177.jpg
    NSX_BBQ 177.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,627
  • NSX_BBQ 178.jpg
    NSX_BBQ 178.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,570
  • NSX_BBQ 196.jpg
    NSX_BBQ 196.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,630
kclements said:
I thought the car looked pretty hot before... (see pics below) looks awsome now!

You going on the drive up to Vancouver this weekend?

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, I am pretty happy on how the car is turning out so far. I won't be able to go this weekend to Vancouver with you guys, because the NSX is actually shipping down to Cali as we speak to film in some movie. It sure looks like a fun drive to B.C., I think I am really missing out this time. If I can find time maybe I'll drive a different car.... :smile:

Would that be Fast & Furious 3?
DL-NA1 said:
Thanks Kevin, I am pretty happy on how the car is turning out so far. I won't be able to go this weekend to Vancouver with you guys, because the NSX is actually shipping down to Cali as we speak to film in some movie. It sure looks like a fun drive to B.C., I think I am really missing out this time. If I can find time maybe I'll drive a different car.... :smile:

Jin1976 said:
Would that be Fast & Furious 3?

Yes, it is in the F&F3 as a primary car, not as a hero/main car. I have heard that the hero car is a "Mustang"?? Anyways, for all I know, we'll probably never see the car on film depends on the scene editing.

I hope they don't bury your beautiful car under 100 lbs of stickers to look like all the other cars.

DL-NA1 said:
Yes, it is in the F&F3 as a primary car, not as a hero/main car. I have heard that the hero car is a "Mustang"?? Anyways, for all I know, we'll probably never see the car on film depends on the scene editing.
so the NSX-R style NSX is going to be the new green eclipse, or the pink s2000 they featured in their previous movies?
Since I'm determined to follow the NSX-R, could that possibly mean the value of the NSX-R style NSX will increase in the seller's market?!
Just like how the value of the Toyota Supra ridiculously increased after the movie came out?
Now we can say when we sell our cars, "oh they don't make NSX'es anymore, everyone wants them" so forget blue book value! we have to go by market value, which will probably increase $5000+

Thanks everyone, just got back from the first set of F&F3. Here are some spy photos... :wink:, don't forget you are in a "Tokyo underground garage"... :smile: The hero cars are the 350Zs and not the mustang.

Attachments

• ff3.JPG
    ff3.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 1,486
  • ff3 (1).JPG
    ff3 (1).JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,579
  • ff3 (2).JPG
    ff3 (2).JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,544
  • ff3 (3).JPG
    ff3 (3).JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,712
  • ff3 (5).JPG
    ff3 (5).JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,480
a few more...

Attachments

• ff3 (6).JPG
    ff3 (6).JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,356
  • ff3 (7).JPG
    ff3 (7).JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,380
  • ff3 (8).JPG
    ff3 (8).JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,453
  • ff3 (9).JPG
    ff3 (9).JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,262
  • ff3 (10).JPG
    ff3 (10).JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,365
that's it for now... :smile:

Attachments

• ff3 (4).JPG
    ff3 (4).JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,237
  • ff3 (11).JPG
    ff3 (11).JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,325
  • ff3 (12).JPG
    ff3 (12).JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,335
  • ff3 (13).JPG
    ff3 (13).JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,227
Ugghhh..... droooooool I so want that Sylvia! :frown: I hate that Nissan never imported the S15, much less put the SR20DET motor in the other 240sx's....

Back