• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura Meet in Philly 8/28

Hey everyone. I don't post here much, but check this site out at least daily. The A-CL guys are having a meet this Saturday in Philly. Since I am at work, I can't post a link, but I will later. You are all more than welcome to join. Right now, I belive there are about 10-12 people coming out. Most of us have Acuras (CL and TL) but some (like myself) have gone into other camps (*cough* Audi *cough*), but still attend the meets since we all have developed pretty good friendships over the years.

It would be awesome if you guys came out also. I will post a link to the post on Acura-cl.com with all the details.

Hope to see ya there!!!

Definitely post the link to the "meet". I have a high school buddy who moved somewhere close to Philly, and I haven't seen his new digs. I'm interested. Something in the back of my head is telling me that I have something to do this weekend, but we'll see.
Jesse

The meet is starting at noon on Saturday. Here's the directions and the link.

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150984&page=1&pp=25

Here's the exact address.

Belmont Plateau
Fairmount Park
Philadelphia, PA 19130
215-334-3472

and directions to get there......

From the northwest:

Take I-76 East (Schukyll Expy) to Montgomery Avenue Exit # 341.

Turn right off of exit ramp.

Take 1st right onto Belmont Plateau.

Park in lot.

From the south:

Take 1-95 North to I-76 West (Schukyll Expy) to Montgomery Avenue Exit # 341.

Turn left off exit ramp and go under I-76.

Park in lot.

From the northeast:

Take NJTP South to Exit 3.

Follow signs to Walt Whitman Bridge.

Cross bridge and pick up I-76 West (Schukyll Expy) to Montgomery Avenue Exit # 341.

Turn left off exit ramp and go under I-76.

Park in lot.

We will be in this parking lot.

Man, 81 views and one response? Did I mention that there will be FREE food. I know not much of an enticement. But really, we've been having these meets for about 3 yrs now and this is a great bunch of guys. I would really recommend making an effort to come on out. If you can't make this one, I'm sure we'll have another before the year is out.

I usually cruise into philly over the weekends. The NSX is currently up for sale though. I have your number still, I will call you next time I am in the area. My cell is 610 715 3490 in case you lost it.

Anybody else wanting to meet around the philly area is more than welcomed.

-Mike

Back