• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ad removed because not a registered vendor.

Can someone help with how to become a registered vendor?
I'm a private seller but my ad was removed because I wasn't a registered vendor.
Thanks

Vendor info is here: http://www.nsxprime.com/vendor-information/

I went and looked at your ad that was removed. You're looking to take orders for a new aftermarket part (which I assume you designed?).. For the purpose of this site that definitely falls under the vendor category which is why the moderator removed it.

If the moderator and I both misunderstood and/or you wish to discuss further I'm happy to discuss it with you: http://www.nsxprime.com/contact/

I'm having a hard time finding the section where it shows the charge for vendors.
I placed an ad in this section a couple of months ago for license plate brackets and there was no problem.
I also had the defrost panel post on this site in 2007 and there was no problem.
It actually still shows up as a closed post.
I'm also a little concerned with paying any charges because of the difficulty in contacting anyone if I want to stop my post.
Can you please be more specific with where I find the charge info.
I checked the link that you sent me but could not find any info on vendor charges.
Thanks
Gabriel

I'm having a hard time finding the section where it shows the charge for vendors.
I placed an ad in this section a couple of months ago for license plate brackets and there was no problem.
I also had the defrost panel post on this site in 2007 and there was no problem.
It actually still shows up as a closed post.
I'm also a little concerned with paying any charges because of the difficulty in contacting anyone if I want to stop my post.
Can you please be more specific with where I find the charge info.
I checked the link that you sent me but could not find any info on vendor charges.
Thanks
Gabriel

Sorry if it wasn't clear, the link was from the Vendor Information page under number 3 "subscriptions," however @liftnot also posted a direct link.

As for your other threads, reading the license plate bracket it wasn't really clear that you were making and selling them; it just as easily appeared to be a private individual sale. Regarding the one from 2007 - the vendor registration/fee system was implemented in 2012, so prior to that it was wide open (which unfortunately caused a number of problems and drove me to the current system).

I'm not entirely clear what you mean about the difficulty of contacting someone if you want to stop a post. You will be able to edit your posts the same as you can now. The fee is per time period, not per post, so there isn't really anything to contact me about if you wish to ditch one ad and start a new one. And I responded to your inquiry here the same day (although I certainly can't guarantee that quick a response time!)

Thanks for quick reply.
I checked the rates for being a registered vendor.
If I want to put up a post for 1 month does my post automatically get removed or do I have to cancel it myself?
I'm sorry if I assumed that it was difficult contacting anyone, it's because I tried to email the contact info and my email came back saying
that there were too many emails and there was not going to be a reply.
Thanks
Gabriel

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your help. Very clear to me now.
Gabriel

If you elect to do one month, then after that month the thread will be locked or removed if it remains active. You do not need to take any action. If you wish to renew as a vendor in the future you can ask for the old thread to be restored, or start a new one as you see fit.

you really wanna sell a few of these huh. most people live with the crack

Good luck with your venture
I'm guessing about 100 % of the NSX's today have a crack so you have a large potential market.
However I've lived with mine for 20 years and I would want a lower cost solution to remedy it.

Hi Shawn.
The solution is quite inexpensive compared to replacing the original part.
$300 for the part and 21 body shop hours to replace.
My quote from the dealer was close to $2000.
They also warned me that there may be some parts or clips broken while removing almost the whole interior.
Once I get registered as a vendor I will post the picture of instructions on what has to be removed to install
the defrost panel. It is still plastic like the original part so it will crack again.
Mine is made of aluminum and is powder coated to match the original colour and texture and is guaranteed not to crack.
I think it's worth $250. to not have to look at the crack right in the line of sight.
20 minutes to install and it looks like a brand new dash.
Gabriel

- - - Updated - - -

I'm ready to register as a vendor but can't find an application.
All I found was the payment through paypal but no app.
Can you send me a link to the app so I can fill it out today.
Thanks
Gabriel

Hi. I sent in my application yesterday and was hoping that you had a chance to look at it.
Please let me know if it was ok.
thanks
Gabriel

I'll need to review your app and set you up as a vendor. Typically happens fairly quickly.

Still waiting on mine to be reviewed & approved can you make this happen quicker?

THx,

Hensley

Back