• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Additional Days in Tokyo

Anyone staying after 11/23 in Tokyo that would like to hang out together, please post-up. I was going to travel to Hiroshima again but decided to remain in Tokyo.
Anyone that is staying and would be interested in going to Akihabara electrical shopping district, PLMK. Also, I definitely will be going to Monja Street in Chuo-ku for some tasty food. :biggrin:

Anyone staying after 11/23 in Tokyo that would like to hang out together, please post-up. I was going to travel to Hiroshima again but decided to remain in Tokyo.
Anyone that is staying and would be interested in going to Akihabara electrical shopping district, PLMK. Also, I definitely will be going to Monja Street in Chuo-ku for some tasty food. :biggrin:

DSC00965.jpg

Robyn and I will be staying until Thanksgiving day. We fly home on 11/25.
We are up for Hiroshima or hanging out where ever you guys are. Especially if we have a local to show us around and translate.

Scott and Robyn:
Hope you had a great time in Hiroshima with your extra days? Nice meeting you both. Keep in touch.

Marino:
Glad you could hang out the extra days in Tokyo with me. We certainly had some fun! Didn't we? I will PM you my address.

I will be posting the pics of the extra days in this thread as to not interfere with the main photo thread which has been reserved for Fiesta planned events.
Besides, my pocket camera photos really suck next to Bob's beautiful shots! :eek:

Richard, You have to tell all the stories of your extra days in Japan......did you have to bail-out your Buddy (John) ????

Bram

Not quite; but he was a handful! Standing on a mailbox!!! You know these salesman types. :eek:

DSC02340.jpg

Marino was getting tired of walking and spotted this nice bike. I told him to "forget it" there will be more.

DSC02355.jpg

I took him to a few more so that he would have a choice!!!!!

DSC02323.jpg

The last picture in above post. I walked into a restaurant and sat down, the cook came out and pointed to machine. I figured it out, you put your money in machine chose your meal added soup salad etc. Ticket printed and you gave it to the cook. What a fun city. The exchange rate was 82/dollar. Also the Bike in above post is American made with Mavic whl. set French total US is a about 4k. Notice the good luck charm hanging. I think it means no accident, wise riding in Tokyo.

Last edited:
Back