• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Adelaide Run

Pics of a mid morning run we had a couple of weeks ago.

We would have had six but two could'nt make it at the last moment.

Does anyone know what the record for Aussie NSX's in one place ? I think its around 12. Not sure we will beat that in Adelaide but i'm going to try my hardest.

Any other Adelaide NSX's who want to join us for a run every couple of weeks send me a pm.

Attachments

• DSCN0721.jpg
    DSCN0721.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN0727.jpg
    DSCN0727.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN0730.jpg
    DSCN0730.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 68
It was a great run through the hills, red is the best NSX colour, but I do not think we, in SA, can break the Aussie record of 12, but we could break the Aussie record for red cars:smile:
I have heard from Catford that there is a new black NSX in town, some competition for GTjim.

OK, I am getting desperate now. Reduced to claiming an Aussie record for red coupes:biggrin:We are definitely going to get more than 4 cars together in Adelaide soon. There is a yellow NSX in Adelaide so Yellownsxna1, we can test your theory:rolleyes:plus two black and one purple plus others?:confused:

OK, I am getting desperate now. Reduced to claiming an Aussie record for red coupes:biggrin:We are definitely going to get more than 4 cars together in Adelaide soon. There is a yellow NSX in Adelaide so Yellownsxna1, we can test your theory:rolleyes:plus two black and one purple plus others?:confused:

Jim when are you back in Adelaide with the NSX hopefully soon so we can get the next run organised there's no reason why we cant get close to 10 cars together.

Very nice! Melbourne meets definately have the least number of Red NSXs (zero for the last few years) and highest number of Mr Wolf's in Silver NSXs. Or should that be Mr Wolves?

If anyone from Adelaide wants to bring their Rosso Honda NSX over to Melbourne you will be our guest of honour and are guaranteed to be given front and centre photographic position, bracketed by the greyscale Wolves. That combined with Melbourne's winter weather will save a lot of time in photoshop doing the cute B&W background thing like my avatar <==.

Then you can show us why Red is faster? I think NeonSX has a pretty good photo showing the power of Lime Green. And from what I've heard yellow can be pretty hard to catch up with.

ADL Run......... sounds great, sorry I missed the last one, will send a PM

It was a great run through the hills, red is the best NSX colour, but I do not think we, in SA, can break the Aussie record of 12, but we could break the Aussie record for red cars:smile:
I have heard from Catford that there is a new black NSX in town, some competition for GTjim.

:eek: so does that mean im not special anymore?:confused:

:eek: so does that mean im not special anymore?:confused:

Get that SOS S/C and you'll be really special or as Bruce McAbaney says Delicious

Working on the record SA might get close very soon stay tuned

Went for a run this morning with some new guys i was the only NSX that turned up :biggrin:

I think the cold, wet and foggy roads scared most off but we had a great drive for a couple of hours with brekky at Cuddle Creek.

The GT40 is a genuine car not a kit it was great following a piece of motoring history through Adelaide's iconic hills roads.

The AMG driver has a yellow NSX-R also a real one will post pics of the next run.

Attachments

• DSCN0765.jpg
    DSCN0765.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN0770.jpg
    DSCN0770.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 51
... I've nearly got my rocker covers on :smile:

Looking forward to seeing that NSX-R in the flesh.
Do you know if it's an early or late model ?

Mid nineties i think apparently the guy he bought it off lives in the next street from me go figure that close to a NSX-R and didnt even know it. The previous owner must have never driven it i think i would have noticed it if he did.

Back