• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan AVS Model 5's, where are you at?

that's what I'm talking about!!! 18-19's is the only way to go on the NSX.

welcome to the 18-19 model 5 brotherhood :biggrin:

Quick shot after install. I'll get a legit shoot down later on.

nsx by synth19, on Flickr

Yeah I agree I like the 17/18 more that's just me tho , great finish

Trust me guys, 17/18 is good... but 18/19 definitely looks much better. Look at Mike's and Chris' NSX's to see what I mean. I'm afraid the angle I shot the car (and lens used) made the wheels look larger then they are in real life. I'll take some better shots later on.
It's a matter of opinion. Looks are subjective as usual.

Last edited:
that's what I'm talking about!!! 18-19's is the only way to go on the NSX.

welcome to the 18-19 model 5 brotherhood :biggrin:

Good LORD. That looks f'n amazing.

New background set on my computer... I do love 17/18 but 18/19 is pretty amazing. I think it's all just really a matter of personal preference.

Either or, you can't lose. Those wheels literally look perfect Synth. Imo best set/color you have had on your car by FAR.
Such a classic look!!

Pic hasnt worked for me at all either. Lamest wheel setup ever! :p

The pressure got to him. Looking again the pic/link have been taken down.

Ok, so 17/18 wasn't enough so it got amped up to 18/19. Then, that wasn't enough- it became possessing 18/19 in this finish & 18/19 in that finish. What's next?!? :D

So, we got a Don. I assume there's an Underboss. A Consigliere. Few Capos. Many Soldiers. Some Associates.

Is there gonna be a coup/power-struggle ever? Alligning w/ Yahoo-Japan! & partnering w/ Euro ebay, cohorting w/ Craigslist? May even a sit-down w/ Mackin Industries! :p

Let's not forget about the cage match thread, Mike clearly owned me. haha

The man that has emerged as the true DON of the Model 5 Brigade is nsxot1c. In this ultimate battle... we ask you Primers to decide who will be the Don's #2.

MikeC_587 with the 18/19 setup

and

Synth19 with the 17/18 setup

MikeC_587:
IMG4202-copy-XL.jpg

Synth19:

Side Profile by synth19, on Flickr

Why was the pic taken down? We need more honest pics in here. All I see these days are glamour shots where even the fat fives can be made to look nice :(
Well if we cared about picture quality the way G does then this site would be more off the chain of constant wallpapers. I need to get with the program also as phone pics do not cut it....

Back