• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan AVS Model 5's, where are you at?

Well if we cared about picture quality the way G does then this site would be more off the chain of constant wallpapers. I need to get with the program also as phone pics do not cut it....

hahaha I'm the cell phone pic King as well :biggrin:

Right Synth... :tongue:

has anyone ever mounted 19/19?
is 19x10 +19 possible on the fronts?

No way. Way too aggressive up front. 19x8 38-45mm is possible up front but many will suggest to stick to either 17" or 18" up front.

19x10 +19mm is possible in the rear, that's what I'm running with a significant drop.

Brian, if your car already has aftermarket wheels those lugs should work as well!!
I checked the seats on the SSR GT1's and they are indeed the same as the Advans, so we're good-to-go.
The chrome lugs look very nice with the M5 centercaps too.
Here's a teaser picture of a rear before I get the tires mounted;

Brian

Advan 5 NSX test fit by NSXbrian, on Flickr

I think he might ment rears my rears Are 18x10 plus 19

Last edited:
Chris taught me a few tricks of "cell phone style" photography.

rad846.jpg

Last edited:
Got them mounted to the car last night, now I need some decent weather before I can hit the road (and yeah, take better pix).

Looks GREAT!! Can't wait to see outside pics!

I might powdercoat these in a satin black instead of the gloss. Its too dark at times.

A Dark dark gunmetal mix would look even better!!

Somebody please give me a good recommendation for lug nuts with my newly aquired Advans that are silver going on a red NSX. Links or straight up advice are welcome!

These should be going on my car but instead I listed them for sale :biggrin:

18/19
Crazy silver/gunmetal metallic mix.

Back