• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Advan modell 7 on NSX!!!!! pix!

A costumer of mine wanted the Advan modell 7 in 7.5x17 and 9x18. I got them within 10 days from www.takakaira.com. I was told they are not sure if the 7.5x17 offset 45mm will clear the front calipers. I was okay with it, since I can use spacers. Well, the 7.5x17 offset 45mm clear the caliper about 3mm, so we are fine w/o any spacer.

I like the color (dark silver) and the design is realy cool too. I did not weight the rim yet, but I guess the 17incher has a bit under 7 Kilo (15,5 lbs). I will weight it tomorrow.

I tested the front rim on my NSX to make sure it will fit w/o spacers.

modell_T7_3.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

modell_T7_2.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

modell_T7_1.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

hehe....I like the double wishbone system :)

doublewishbone_2.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

doublewishbone_1.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

Looks like they changed the design of this wheel, though kept the same name.

Anyway, i love the wheel, had to get it myself straight from japan, since you can't get advan wheels in europe.
Think i have 8j in front and 10j in rear (17/18).

Have fun

austrian type-R said:
I got it with BAX Globa. 5 days shipping. 250 euro

Nice! Personally I prefer the Model 5s. 250Euro shipping is pretty cheap. Did you have to pay any customs & excise duties?

Re: What’s different?

Ojas said:
What’s different in the design? The lip?

Yeah, seems the angle the most inner lip makes is a bit more edgy, but then, it can be the pic/flash, or i just don't remember my own wheels very well.

;)

Nobody said anything about the "rebadged" shocks! Those are bilstiens. You can even see where the old sticker was removed. tsk tsk tsk

That deserves 1 rice cop ticket.

Please note that the pics in the original posts are actually T7's not model 7's
The T7 replaced the model 7 about a year ago (although for the life of me I can't see any difference other than the "T" in the logo)

I have a pair of brand new model 7's I can let go really cheap for anyone interested in combining these with a pair or T7's - pics details on request, pm me. I honestly don't think you'll see the difference, especially with the staggered size from front to rear anyway.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13615

Back