• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Aftermarket headers, Comptech or DC?

For sale are the headers that came on my car when I bought it (1992 NSX). They are an early Comptech design.

Please note that I was not able to pass CA smog with them, they are off my car since I replaced them with a new set of CT Engineering headers, which enabled me to pass smog. I'm hoping these might be of interest to someone who has a track car or is in a place where smog is not required. I'm looking for $650 or best offer. I'm willing to ship, buyer pays shipping, local pick up is also welcome.

Edit: I've been informed these are early Comptech headers. DC Sports used to make flanges for Comptech.

Edit; Currently on ebay, item number 300546059565

Last edited:
Back