• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Air conditioner blower shut down

Here's what happens, air blows cold for about 20 min. then blower stops. turn car off for 15-20 Min and it starts up just fine. I removed the control unit and sent it to Brian to repair, installed and still doing the same thing, anybody have any ideas where the gremlin is?:confused:

Do we have a transistor for the blower speeds on the NSX? If so, the transistor may be going bad or overheating. Just had to replace this on my sister's TL that had a similar issue.

Last edited:
I had this issue. I pulled the blower out and cleaned all the contacts on the armature and the brushes. When reinstalling I made sure every wire and connector were tight and I haven't had an issue with it since. Make sure you clean out all the fuzz and grime.

The blower relay on my car stopped working where the blower didn't work at all. You might want to check these as well. There are two relays for the blower...

attachment.php

Attachments

• relaynsx.jpg
    relaynsx.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 132
Back