• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alberta NSX meet

If its not feasible to go to Banff I am still down for a meeting in Calgary or RedDeer. This way it is a day thing rather than a 2 day excursion that may not fit into people's schedules easily. I still encourage people to come to Race for a Cure. There is a show and shine on the main event Saturday June 21.

Let me know if your coming to town there MR T_22.
Trev

I am currently in Banff as my time off is limited and I live 900kms away from the destination. Hope to see a few people out for Race for the Cure. I may also be heading back through Calgary on this Thursday if any of the Calgary guys want to meet up.

I'm on father duty tonight, can't meet up.

I WILL be in Edmonton on Saturday for the show and shine.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: I also got a ticket ride 2 laps in a Super Exotic, looking forward to a fun event!

I'll be in town Friday night, leaving Sunday AM. If any Edmonton folks want to get together just send me a PM to exchange cellphone info.

Last edited:
Its that time of the year for me again driving up to Edmonton from San Diego.
I did this for Warren last year so if any of you want parts from Dali that I can fit in my NSX, I can pick it up and deliver to Edmonton as I will be there from June 29- July 5th.

Here is how it can work, you can tell me what parts you want from the Dali site or OEM parts, I can see if he has it in stock, if he does, I'll tell you how much its gonna be. either you Paypal me in USD or if its not too expensive, I can pay 1st and you pay me in person in USD. You have to be sure what you want. you can't change your mind like a girl.

LMK

Tim

Back