• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alcantara for Door Inserts, Shift Boots from Carbon 6

I was able to get some black perforated Alcantara. This is the same material used on the GTR. Very hard to get. Sells for over $135/yrd. I have covered a few door inserts, shift boots and e-brake handles. The material looks very nice, even next to the factory leather.

Selling in pre-cut amounts for specific application.
Door Inserts (R&L) $45.00
Shift Boot $15
E brake $15
Center Armrest $15

Alcantara_perf1.jpg

Alcantara_perf2.jpg

Door3.jpg

You will still need to have a shop (or do it yourself) cover/replace/stitch the items. I Don't have any extra parts here to do exchanges. This is for loose fabric only.

PM me with interest.
Jeff

Last edited:
I still have a few yards left of the perforated material. I also have a full roll deep black (non perf). The real Alcantara is no longer available in the US. Only sold to contracted manufacturers over seas. I have dealers calling me for this stuff. Special prices to the NSX community. PM me if your interested.

I have had a lot of interest in door inserts. Because I do not have extra inserts (cores) to cover the original listing is for the raw material only. You would need to send me yours to recover if you want me to do them for you. I have enough material for about 6 sets of inserts.

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Alcantara for Door Inserts, Shift Boots

The original stock has sold out. I have a few yards of the following material available. Toray has frozen the Alcantara material for production car use only. At this time I can not order more.

Material is 55" wide and sold by the yard (55" x 36").

DSCF2269sm.jpg

Here is a seat with P102 (perforated) centers and SU101 bolsters
DSCF2268sm.jpg

Please PM me with interest.
Jeff

I have 2010 Honda spec' (JDM) Black (flex) Alcantara coming from Toray. Only have ~60 yards available. PM with any interests.

Stock status:
SU101 Black, Sold out
P102 Black, <30 yards available
P302 Charcoal, ~2 yards left
H302 Charcoal, Similar to above (non perforated) ~5 yards

Here is a picture of the new Type R material made exclusively for Honda (HR306). The Honda spec Alcantara is a "flex" material. It does have some stretch to it. The flex style material is a little easier to work with.

I also have more of the Perforated P102. Great for door inserts etc.

DSCF2374SM.jpg

Here is a better picture of the Type R material next to the Charcoal perf'. Makes a nice combo.

DSCF2374gray.jpg

Question? Do you have enough of the type R material to do a steering wheel and door inserts?

Yes. I am down the last 12 yards. Same price as the others $68/yard.

Ok how do I order a yard??

I'd like to order the darker perforated for the center armrest cover(s) in a '93.
How much would it be for enough non-perforated black to do a steering wheel?

Just received Alpine White Alcantara in. This stuff is made for the yacht industry and used as headliner in some coach built vehicles. It is very "plush".

DSCF2401sm.jpg

I have ~45 yards of the Scarlet Alcantara (same material used in the Mugen NSX) coming from Japan. PM me with any interest.

Also, I have more non-perforated black coming in 2-3 weeks. I know there were a few people waiting on that.

New Scarlet material (as used in the Mugen NSX) just arrived from Japan.

DSCF2430sm.jpg

PM with interests.

Nuno,
My apologies. I thought all the messages were addressed.
To answer your question... We can re-cover your parts if you want to send them to us.

Yes. the rolls are 55"-56" wide and run $68/yard. The only one that varies is the Alpine white. That runs $74/yard.

I have a quite a few end rolls (less than 10 yards) of Alcantara in stock. Special offer on available stock $52/yard (retail $135/yard). I have Deep Black, Black Perforated, Charcoal, Charcoal Perforated, Carbon Gray (flex/stretchy material), and some Scarlet Red still available.

PM me with any questions.

Back