• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alignment on my newly lowered NSX

I just put new tires up front due to bad alignment from previous issue. I put new Tein Mono Flex coilovers on at the same time. So I am good to go. I took it to Vandergriff Acura in Arlington, TX to get the alignment done and they said it was too low and coudln't get it on the rack. Its about and inch lower in the back, and probably 1 1/2 inches lower in the front. I probably need to bring the front up a bit. So I was wondering if anyone knows a place here in Dallas that would be able to deal with the lower car? Or did they just not want to deal with it and blew me off? They say it's like 2-3 hour job. I don't know that I would trust anyone else that has no experience with the NSX suspension. Any suggestions would help. thanks

Thats kinda what's keeping me from installin H&R's at the moment. I can't find anyone in town that can get me on a rack once lowered.:frown:

If they tell you it's a 2-3 hr job, run, don't walk away from that shop.

A shop that knows how to align the NSX should be able to do it w/in an hour. There aren't many adjustments that can be made once it's lowered. Basically, your camber will be maxed out (won't get into spec) but you can decide what toe setting you want. Caster isn't much of an issue to get back into spec. That's about it.

hey go to this place, this is where i go and they are good. They did my car and it was lowered...

You will be impressed...

Dallas Frame & Alignment Co.

2514 Fabens
Dallas, TX 75229
972-241-2361

Awesome! Thanks for the recommendation and information, I will give them a call at the place here in Dallas, because I need to get it done real soon. Much appreciated!

I went to Dallas Frame and Alignment today. They were very helpful and knew what was up. Down to earth guys. Took half the time and half the money and pointed out some other issues not seen before. Definitely recommend! Thanks for the recommendation

Good to hear they! They do a great job and knows what to do to get the max wear on the tires. They are very friendly..... glad they helped you out...

Devin

Back