• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alignment Shop in GTA

jdn

Contributing Member
If anyone can recommend, I am looking for a alignment shop in GTA who knows about nsx alignments and/or have worked on it before. My car is 2" off the ground so I'm looking for low clearance or inground alignment machines. Thanks.

I just took mine to Acura of Oakville and Rob did a GREAT job!! Handles better then ever (but that could be the driver :>)), Rob is on this board frequently NSXTECH and is their head mechanic. No problem on the height issue.

+1

I'm bringing my car to Rob next week for an alignment as well at Oakville Acura. Make sure you ask to have Rob do the alignment.

What is the cost to have an NSX aligned, I was quoted $250, does that sound right?

I just took mine to Acura of Oakville and Rob did a GREAT job!! Handles better then ever (but that could be the driver :>)), Rob is on this board frequently NSXTECH and is their head mechanic. No problem on the height issue.

No it was Acura of Barrie, the service advisor said it would take 3 hours to align the vehicle because it takes longer. How much does Oakville ususally charge? Thanks for your help.
Kind Regards

That sounds really high. Did Oakville Acura quote you that? It should be half that...

ema charges $250 for lowered NSXs and $210 for stock height. Call Greg at Acura of Oakville and he will give you his best price. Be sure to mention you you are a club member. These are member prices. We have the latest Hunter alignment equipment including ultra high speed balancer. Its a state of the art road force unit. Acura of Oakville 905 825 8777.:smile:

Thanks for the help, my concern isnt the price, but the clearance.
My car is literally 2" off the ground, if the machine cant do that, i dont wanna waste my time driving all the way there. Please advise.

Mine was $250 (lowered) less the discount then add the tax.......does it matter if it has to get done?? Rob - just LOVE the handling and took it through the twisties "at speed" :>))))))))))

Glad to hear how much you love how it handles. Now if only you can get me to handle my Honda RC51 through corners on the track!

Sure can........but for a lot more the $250 :biggrin:......talk to John......he's got all the dates

Sure can........but for a lot more the $250 :biggrin:......talk to John......he's got all the dates

Er...yeah, I wanted to go this weekend, but I don't think the bike will be ready :redface:

I had my car aligned at EMA last year after fitting new suspension and it works just great. Go for the old "wear the tires out" settings though, if you want it to handle really well.

Attachments

• IMG_0858.jpg
    IMG_0858.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 36
Back