• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Alignment shop in TO area ?????

Looking to go to a GOOD alignment shop in TO or north up to Newmarket.

I am only interested in trying one that other NSX owners have tried and are happy with.

Any suggestions?

Irving.

Woodbridge Alignment is good - they use a pit, so its great if your car doesn't jack up easy 'cuz its low - or you're Dave and you're just dying to say, "Nice Pits!":tongue:

Woodbridge Alignment is good - they use a pit, so its great if your car doesn't jack up easy 'cuz its low - or you're Dave and you're just dying to say, "Nice Pits!":tongue:

Yeah, woodbridge is great if your car is ultra low. They are VERY GOOD because that's all they do -- much much better than going to a dealer etc. Don't let the dirty shop scare you off -- it looks like a dump, but I've taken my car there on more than occasion and have been very happy with the results.

I know a good alignment shop in Oakville if that is not too far! We will set up to any spec.s you want or the modified spec.s from Acura's factory technical bullentin. Also a very clean shop with experianced techs that only work on your brand of car not Cavaliers! Call today
for a appointment at 905 825 8777 ask for Robert.

Last edited:
Back