• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

All About The Center Console Switch Panel

I've been doing a lot of research on the center switch panel found in non-USDM NSXs so I'm compiling what I find here in case anyone else finds it useful. Seems like general information on these is fairly easy to find but I've been doing some digging on overseas parts sites trying to find the actual part numbers for everything so we have it all in one place, and I was also able to source the 5 and 6 pin connectors after digging around on Digikey for a bit.

I found a ton of good info in the following threads as well:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...sole-Switch-Panel-Alternative-Switch-Sourcing
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/186565-Heated-leather-seats
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/198312-OEM-JDM-Half-Mast-Antenna-Switch

Switch Panel

Switch Panel
Honda P/N: 77297-SL0-000ZA
Can be purchased from overseas parts sites.

Switch Panel Mounting Screws
Honda P/N: 93913-144-80
You can get them from basically any Honda or Acura dealer, and your car already has some holding the coin tray in.

Switch Panel Blanks
Honda P/N: 77250-SL0-A00ZA
Can be purchased from overseas parts sites.

Pigtail Components

6-Pin Pigtail Green
JAE Electronics P/N: IL-AG5-6S-S3C1 (connector housing)
JAE Electronics P/N: IL-AG5-C1-5000 (connector pins, you need 6 of these)
Can be found on Digikey, Mouser, etc. for pennies, they are the exact part Honda uses.

5-Pin Pigtail Green
JAE Electronics P/N: IL-AG5-5S-S3C1 (connector housing)
JAE Electronics P/N: IL-AG5-C1-5000 (connector pins, you need 5 of these)
Can be found on Digikey, Mouser, etc. for pennies, they are the exact part Honda uses.

5-Pin Pigtail Blue Variant (slightly different shape)
JAE Electronics IL-AG5-5SK-S3C1-LB (connector housing)
JAE Electronics P/N: IL-AG5-C1-5000 (connector pins, you need 5 of these)
Digikey doesn't stock them at time of writing but Mouser seems to, exact part Honda uses.

Original NSX Switches

As far as I can tell, the NSX only came with these 5 switches from the factory. If you know of more, please post about it and I'll add it in.

NSX Front Fog Light Button
Constant on/off switch, push it once and it's on, push it again and it's off.
Honda P/N: 35180-SL0-003
Connector: 6-pin JAE Electronics IL-AG5-6S-S3C1
Can be purchased from overseas parts sites, found on JDM and Euro NSX.
0001_frontfog.jpg

NSX Rear Fog Light Button
Momentary on/off switch, press and hold it for on, release for off.
Honda P/N: 35170-SL0-G02
Connector: 5-pin JAE Electronics IL-AG5-5S-S3C1
Can be purchased from overseas parts sites, found on Euro NSX.
0002_rearfog.jpg

NSX Half-Mast Antenna Button
Constant on/off switch, push it once and it's on, push it again and it's off.
Honda P/N: 39158-SL0-003
Connector: 5-pin JAE Electronics IL-AG5-5SK-S3C1-LB
Can be purchased from overseas parts sites, found on JDM NSX.
0003_antennahalf.jpg

NSX Headlight Adjuster Dial
Adjustment dial, I'm not sure if different pins are shorted in different positions or if it's a potentiometer.
Honda P/N: 35820-SL0-G11
Connector: 5-pin JAE Electronics IL-AG5-5SK-S3C1-LB
0004_headlightadjust.jpg

NSX Headlight Washer Button
I assume that this is a momentary on/off switch since it wouldn't make sense to have headlight washers stay on constantly.
Honda P/N: 35460-SL0-G01
Connector: Unknown, assume it's a 6-pin JAE Electronics IL-AG5-6S-S3C1 because that's what the S2000 uses.
0005_headlightwasher.jpg

Other Switches That Fit / Seat Heater Rockers

A variety of other Honda switches will fit but most are just fog light switches that look out of place because they came from a different car with different interior styling. There are a couple different seat heater rocker switches that will fit and look like they belong though, two of which are listed below. As far as I can tell, Honda seat heater switches all use the same 6-pin U shaped plug that I haven't taken the time to track down yet, I'll update here when I do.

Honda Pilot Seat Heater Switches
Honda P/N: 38535-S9V-C01ZA (left side)
Honda P/N: 38135-S9V-C01ZA (right side)
Connector: Unknown 6-pin
Can be purchased from any Honda dealer, found on USDM Honda Pilot.

Acura CL Seat Heater Switch Left
Honda P/N: 38535-SZ3-A01 (left side)
Honda P/N: 38635-SZ3-A01 (right side)
Connector: Unknown 6-pin
Can be purchased from any Honda or Acura dealer, found on several Honda and Acura models. More expensive than the Pilot switches.

I'm actually supposed to be working right now, but I have pictures from tearing down one of the switches I did the other day that I will add later, and I'll keep updating this post as I find more information. Thanks @curren for selling me the constant fog light switches, hopefully what I find can be of benefit to others down the road.

I'm also planning on trying to make my own custom switch icons by stripping off the black coating on the button top, repainting it all black, and then laser etching the black paint away so it looks factory, so we'll see how that goes.

Also, if anyone has any information to add, please post it and I'll edit it into this post (with credit given of course :D).

Last edited:
Hi,

the rear fog light works exactly as the front one, so i think that the button type type and how to use descriptions
should be the same as in the front fog switch

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

that i don't really know... what i know is they work exactly the same,
like the way you press them and how the light is on and off.

Maybe asking Kaz, he knows for sure.

But it doesn't make sense that if they work the same, they have different
electrical circuitry.

Thanks,
Nuno

Last edited:
dumb question but just to make sure, this switch tray would be located right behind the shifter and ebrake right? it would replace the little storage tray i have there now correct?

Yes to your question.

I was always told that there are no dumb questions, just stupid answers.

Last edited:
I thought that too but the key is asking the right questions , not asking ?'s that are obvious but to lazy to think about or even just look before asking

Back