• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Am I the longest running member without an NSX?

Congrats dude, can't wait to hear more about it

Congrats! Now I might take the crown, at least until November.

pics of the car , btw congrats

A fellow primer who will remain unnamed for now has been holding his '9* blk/** for me since I made it clear I have serious interest in his car about a month ago.

I have reached out to another unnamed primer in the same area as the car who has great knowledge and experience and will be performing the PPI w/compression test.

If everything stays on schedule, I plan to take possession in the next 45-50 days. :wink:

I am no longer the longest running Prime member w/o an NSX. I drove it yesterday and pick it up Friday the 17th (8/17/12).

Congrats, it's a good car, glad it worked out for you. :smile:

Last edited:
Picked her up about 2 hrs ago but I have a long trip ahead. Thanks everyone and especially Elite for doing the PPI, and of course RedYangNSX for holding it for me, for so long. I plan to post more photos later but right now , I gotta finish my lunch and haul azz ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345223010.203719.jpg

hauling a$$ wont be a problem in that thing :)

DRIVE SAFE!

Picked her up about 2 hrs ago but I have a long trip ahead. Thanks everyone and especially Elite for doing the PPI, and of course RedYangNSX for holding it for me, for so long. I plan to post more photos later but right now , I gotta finish my lunch and haul azz View attachment 89685

Wow Teej, I can't wait to hear all the details about your first NSX! Looks like exactly what you wanted. I expect a comprehensive write-up. :D

Have a fun and safe trip home!

Looks really nice! Congrats again and have LOTS of fun heading home!

My first time seeing this thread... by now, I figured I was the one who held the title of oldest member never to have owned... but I see I'm not even close... though, it' s looking like at least 18-24 months before I can even consider buying another car... so maybe I will hold the title eventually. :)

Back