• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

An NSX and a Skyline

Sorry, no nissans here, just my car and Chicago:

IMG_5743r.jpg

IMG_5745r.jpg

IMG_5750rcopy.jpg

And before she got a bath... haha:

IMG_5303r.jpg

Also just test fitted a set of wheels off of my is300... Should be swapping some tires and throwing them on soon:

IMG_5753r.jpg

Last edited:
Your setup is sick, we may be brothers from another mother.

Attachments

• nsx2.jpg
    nsx2.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
I was looking for a nissan somewhere in the background...but then I felt kinda of dumb...haha.

Damn.... How do you guys get such awesome looking photos? Everytime I take a picture of my car it looks like crap.

oh wow... love all pics

very beautiful pics, and of course beautiful car! third pic is best, the lights' blue-ish hue makes your car look so clean and white!

i am planning on buying a NSX this summer and after seeing these pictures i have to rethink my original plan of a black NSX

Thanks for the comments everyone.

And I just test fitted a set of wheels from my is300, I'm gonna be changing up some tires and throwing them on soon. 18x9 and 18x10 +25 all around.

IMG_5753r.jpg

the IS's wheels look great on the NSX!

perfect stance in my opinion!

the IS's wheels look great on the NSX!

perfect stance in my opinion!

Yeah, I just need to fix tire sizing, alignment, and ride height. The car doesn't have enough camber in front, and it only has 225's in the rear. Hopefully once I throw on some taller 245's, and possibly raise the rear a tad the rear will stop squatting.

the IS wheels look mean! i'd sure not want to mess with you if i see you on the streets of chi-town. but like you already have planned to take care of the tire sizes, alignment, etc shuold be priority now.

Back