• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

and so I'm getting married on saturday...

Congrats. So.... You won't be needing the Zanardi soon, right? You need something sensible now. I'll trade you a new Camry for it.

Please, the Zanardi is going nowhere. Plus the Lexus has back seats :biggrin:

Please, the Zanardi is going nowhere. Plus the Lexus has back seats :biggrin:

Fine... But you're a terrible, irresponsible husband I'll have you know. I'd never marry you. :biggrin:

Congratulations to the two of you and I hope you have a happy and wonderful life together. See you both on the beach next season. :smile:
Rich

Congratulations Mike!! I am actually in Oahu right now. Maui is a favorite spot for my wife and I also. You can NEVER go wrong with the four seasons! Hope you had an AWESOME day today.. and have a great trip to Hawaii!! Best wishes to you and your new wife!!

Congrats Mike!!!

little late for the dont do it... j/k

Congratulations :) May you and your new wife have all your dreams come true together!

congratz! enjoy the best sex you've ever had every day non stop! lmao :biggrin:

Thanks for all the kind words, it was an amazing experience. The wedding was awesome and the honeymoon even better. :biggrin:

Funny enough, I walking off Waikiki beach heading into my hotel in Hawaii and I run into the one and only Steve Lee from here. Ironically enough, I recognized him from all the NSXPO's we have been to together.

Small world, eh?

Mike,
Congrats!
I always thought you looked like a "kid" and I guessed you grew up.:tongue:
I am going to tell your boss about this wedding thing.:wink:
Steve

Back