• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Annual Lollicup Roseville Summer Bash Car Show and Meet 7/24/11

Hello NorCal NSXers,

We have a July event coming up and I wanted to ensure you all knew about it. There is no sign up list for this one, but please arrive early for best parking. It's a big event with hundreds of cars in attendance.

Event: Annual Lollicup Roseville Summer Bash Car Show and Meet
Day/Date: Sunday, July 24th, 2011
Time: 5pm-8pm
Location: Lollicup Roseville. 1253 Pleasant Grove Blvd, Roseville CA 95678

If you attend, I'd suggest you arrive early. Last year when we were there, there were 200-300 cars of different makes and models and late comers had no parking options.

I'll be there. Hope to see you there.

I'll be there with my Prius :)

Really fun meet today. I'd say easily 300 cars or more. Everything from stock Hondas to Ferrari to full race cars. We had 10 or so NSX there.

Wish I could have made it. My son was sick and my wife didn't get back from the bay area until 6pm.

We need to set up an NSX pop-up canopy next time. The heat was pretty intense, but the turn out was great. It was nice meeting you all.

-ken

LOL thats what I was thinking too. I've got one we use for our boat/jetskii's but I doubt it will fit in the NSX unless I poke it out the window like an idiot. :biggrin:

A few pics ..

DSC02771.jpg

DSC02781.jpg

DSC02812.jpg

DSC02815.jpg

Hey! I know it's a little late, but I'm sure the owner of this NSX is on this forum. I was at Lollicup in my Corvette, which I recently sold, in order to purchase a NSX. I'm looking forward to getting my new ride, but anyhow here's the photo for who ever owns this sick NSX. If you would like the photo, just shoot me a PM and I'll get it to you. I have a couple of it.

GTR/NSX Diptych. by www.viksoosphotography.com, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back