• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Another 02+ conversion for sale?

:confused: We have another 02+ conversion for sale. I have to admit, this one is clean. One of the cleanest 02+ conversion i seen done right. Not to many guys that do conversion that look so right and so nice. Here is one...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163377

Holy crap knuckles thats NICE!!!! Yeah, I said crap knuckles and I'd never said it before, or even heard of it before. But THIS NSX brought it out of me. :biggrin:

That is a sharp car that looks to have been fabulously maintained. Still shiny despite the high mileage. Hope it finds a good home.

Geebus somebody buy these beauties!! Soo clean!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

If it wasn't in CA I would scoop that up. Looks fresh from the pictures. well done! He must be taking a beating on that! There is a lot of quality parts on that car.

Last edited:
Hmmm...this car seems very fascinating to me. I'm looking for a berlina black bugeye in good condition, and this one looks to be in great shape.

My only question to the rest of you Primers is whether or not I should be worried about the high mileage? I was hoping to find one closer to 50-80k miles. I know both the exterior and interior condition is excellent, but 128k on the chassis kinda scares me.

Check out some of the threads about mileage. 128k is nothing to be worried about. Get a PPI done and drive it home. It is certainly a sharp looking car.

Hmmm...this car seems very fascinating to me. I'm looking for a berlina black bugeye in good condition, and this one looks to be in great shape.

My only question to the rest of you Primers is whether or not I should be worried about the high mileage? I was hoping to find one closer to 50-80k miles. I know both the exterior and interior condition is excellent, but 128k on the chassis kinda scares me.

As long as the maintenance is up to date I wouldn't worry about it. The only thing I didn't see listed was the crankshaft pulley. It needs to be replaced or have TitaniumDave's shield installed as failure could be disastrous for the engine. Check the service records, get a PPI and compression test, and if all checks out, you're good to go!

As long as the maintenance is up to date I wouldn't worry about it. The only thing I didn't see listed was the crankshaft pulley. It needs to be replaced or have TitaniumDave's shield installed as failure could be disastrous for the engine. Check the service records, get a PPI and compression test, and if all checks out, you're good to go!

I'd be all over it but 128k won't get me the PenFed terms I am after. This NSX is a work of art nonetheless!

Drive it until it dies (which will be a long time) then drop in an SOS built 3.5L motor and this would be the absolute perfect car!! If I already didn't own one I'd pick this up!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

when are you suppose to change them out btw

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! So, after 6 years of owning a black nsx, I have lost the patience in keeping it spotless and need to move on.

I just got done polishing up the paint. It took over 10 hours. I hope the hard work and sweat pays off in keeping it "clean" as you guys describe it. Whoever picks it up shouldn't even feel the need to detail it.

Posted some new picks of the results in the add. Here's a few samples.

DSCF0472.JPG

DSCF0470.JPG

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! So, after 6 years of owning a black nsx, I have lost the patience in keeping it spotless and need to move on.

I just got done polishing up the paint. It took over 10 hours. I hope the hard work and sweat pays off in keeping it "clean" as you guys describe it. Whoever picks it up shouldn't even feel the need to detail it.

Posted some new picks of the results in the add. Here's a few samples.

DSCF0472.JPG

DSCF0470.JPG

wow

Assuming the mechanical work is as good as the cosmetic work, that is one beautiful car with wonderful mods.

Back