• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Meet before its cold...who's game?!

Rephrase... It gets cold to us that are from here, not to you Canooks :smile: You guys wear shorts and tank tops in February.

I used to think it got cold in Atlanta, then I went to N. Dakota for 6 years. I am still defrosting

Any dates or location yet?

Depending on what date, the blue goose and I will be there.

03 LBBP

I'd like to come to one of these. I know I'm out for the weekend of Oct 21st but aside from that I should be able to squeeze something in.

I'd be interested in this as well. I work out of town, but I'm in atlanta quite often as my folks and all my college buddies are there.

Someone set a date!

yeah leaving this weekend to come down.

I'm in town. The car is probably the dirtiest I have ever seen it. Had to drive through a lot of rain. Got to clean it.

What happened to this thread?? It's getting COLD! :rolleyes: Okay not really, I'm just anxious to go on another drive and meet some of you "cool" folks.
Are we in need of Super Alex...? :biggrin:

What happened to this thread?? It's getting COLD! :rolleyes: Okay not really, I'm just anxious to go on another drive and meet some of you "cool" folks.
Are we in need of Super Alex...? :biggrin:

I thought Eric was leading this one. I am a follower on this one :biggrin::eek::biggrin:

Back