• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

another NSX Down Under

I'm so glad the wheels came after a long 3 months waiting,
so I like to share some of the photo after all the hard work,
cheers

mypic111

mypic112

mypic113

mypic115

mypic118

mypic117

mypic108

mypic116

Last edited:
I don't believe it!?!??! :eek: This is an Australian NSX?!?!?! :eek: I thought all aussie NSX's had stock '91 rims?!?!?! :D :D :D

That looks very aggressive, and is that a hint of bling?! ;) Nice. I liked it. Except you missed photographing my favourite part of your car (your mesh engine cover :D :D :D lol)

So what's the next mod???

NeoNSX the engine cover photo is up . . . . .
and the next mod it will be M's air induction system, and next year hopefully NSX-R bonnet and diffuser
cheers

flight said:
Smooth.

I think the NSX looks much better without the jumbo license plate mount.

What brand is your stereo?

the monitor is pioneer and clarion dvd with the blitzsafe adaptor to work w/ the oem H/U

NSXsan said:
I'm so glad the wheels came after a long 3 months waiting, I've got IT FINALLY ! ! !
so I like to share some of the photo after all the hard work,
cheers

NSXan,

Congratulations! Great looking car... I see lots of things on your car that are on my "wish list" for my road car... :D Very tastefull mate, We need to meet!

So the wheels are lightweight forged aren't they? Do you know how much they weigh?

One mod I noticed on you car that I have on both my X's is QLD plates! What is that about mate? Your in Sydney, yes? :confused: ?

Also, that's not a standard exhaust and it's not listed on your mods list... Your not trying to do a Doug Hayashi cheating b*stard move are you... :p

Hey Laski

sweet rims man. Are the teins on as well???????? Makes me wanna come up to see it looks so different now. If only i can get my finger out i can show my new mods too. Err if only i wasnt so lazy.

NeoNSX said:
I don't believe it!?!??! :eek: This is an Australian NSX?!?!?! :eek: I thought all aussie NSX's had stock '91 rims?!?!?! :D :D :D

Neo,

Tsk, tsk... How soon we forget... Next you'll be telling everyone that all NSX's in Australia are RED! :p

Agent Smith been picking on Neo again :D :D :D

I do exist... Really! :D And I promise I will be down next year for the GOR drive and Aus GP!

Maybe you accidently downloaded a new program and overwrote some memories... We all love you here at NSXPrime and you have contributed so much! So I think it's time we at NSXPrime gave something back to our Neo.... So let me start to refresh your memory...

So, do you remember Dippy9... Well he has a black one as well but he has some chrome wheels on his car (although he may have a set of stock '91 rims in his garage somewhere)

And then there's this chap up here in Sydney who will do anything to his NSX just to get it in a magazine... Hey Nico! ;) Anyway, I don't think Racing Hart's were stock '91 rims either...

And of course there is NSXan... Who has not had any wheels on his car for 3 months... Actually I just made that up... :p

So when are we all going to meet guys/girl in the Aussie NSX community? I think someone mentioned a Australian chapter of NSXPO...???

Awesome can't wait to see the rims in person soon and love the engine cover as usual.
Also big thanx to NSX San for helping to install so many of my parts.

<B>AU_NSX</B> :
rofl.gif
Thanks for refreshing my memory... you're right, I was starting to think all Aussie NSX's were red/black with '91 rims. How forgetful of me. :D

Ps. Are you sure Nico doesn't have '91 OEM rims??? ;) :D

AU_NSX said:
NSXan,

Congratulations! Great looking car... I see lots of things on your car that are on my "wish list" for my road car... :D Very tastefull mate, We need to meet!

So the wheels are lightweight forged aren't they? Do you know how much they weigh?

One mod I noticed on you car that I have on both my X's is QLD plates! What is that about mate? Your in Sydney, yes? :confused: ?

Also, that's not a standard exhaust and it's not listed on your mods list... Your not trying to do a Doug Hayashi cheating b*stard move are you... :p

thanks AU NSX
if I'm not mistaken the ppl told me the rims weight about 8kg or less, and its 2 pcs forged rims, as you know the NSW rego is just ridiculous so i registered the car in QLD its cheaper, so I can buy more parts :D
thats only the tip but its original one from japan for old type-r, ATM I bought HKS muffler and M's induction system but still in JPN, maybe I'll ask my friend to post it the induction system first

dippy9 said:
Hey Laski

sweet rims man. Are the teins on as well???????? Makes me wanna come up to see it looks so different now. If only i can get my finger out i can show my new mods too. Err if only i wasnt so lazy.

yes Peter the TEIN is on, and I love it . . .its so easy to adjust the height now

Meeyatch1 said:
Wow....nice car. What wheels are those again??
thanks, its Grammlights 57F-Pro by Rays wheels

Nice work NSXsan....I look forward to seeing them in real life. Thanks for installing my smartenna......now my car no longer looks like a giant remote controlled car!

Neo, you will be pleased to know that I replaced my stock 91 rims on the weekend with some rims off a 98 NSX........

Engel07 said:
how much does it cost to install this navigation system? How much for the unit itself?
actually I bought that on ebay around $290, but is only the mon and I use it with the DVD changer W/ MP3 and install in the original space where the OEM stacker and the installation is free since I do it myself, because SatNav I cant use it in Australia, but for you you can buy the package one that a complete nav system this is the link :
PIONEER ,

cheers :smile:

AU_NSX said:
??? :confused:

Why can't SatNav be used in Australia?

Mike

I means that pioneer is not available in Australia, so I bought it from ebay USA, means the satnav from the USA is not compatible w/ AUS one, but if you buy the satnav in AUS like VDO, Blaupunks, I think Clarion just release one too and of course its works . . . .

NSXclubofAustralia said:
Neo, you will be pleased to know that I replaced my stock 91 rims on the weekend with some rims off a 98 NSX........

:D By Australian-standards, you're a hardcore modder now. :D Any photos? I can barely believe it. ;)

NSXsan said:
I means that pioneer is not available in Australia, so I bought it from ebay USA, means the satnav from the USA is not compatible w/ AUS one, but if you buy the satnav in AUS like VDO, Blaupunks, I think Clarion just release one too and of course its works . . . .

Oh ok.. Did not know that...

What about software upgrade? Is that possible for the Pioneer?

Questions I ask as I want to copy you! :biggrin:

Thanks!

Last edited:
AU_NSX said:
What about software upgrade? Is that possible for the Poineer?

as far as I know you can not do anything on the pioneer, because every new SatNav brand need to register to "Where Is" otherwise won't work, I used to have the VDO running w/ the pioneer screen on my odyssey but I prefer portable Navman now because you can take it w/ u, so can be moe from car to car more convenience and works well, if you need one PM me I can get you quite reasonable price and w/ other car audio stuff too,

cheers

Back