• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another NSX for me!

Hey all, I am just getting back into NSX ownership after being just another driver on the road for the last 12 years. I have NSX prime to thank for a lot of my motivation. I bought my first NSX (91 black/Ivory) back in 95. I had it for 8 months and then traded up to a red/tan 95 Targa in early 96. I was in the Army at that time and headed for Germany so I really got to spend a lot of time with the speedometer needle on the right side of the 12 o'clock position. I sold my red targa in 98 and have missed NSX ownership ever since..... but I'm back now. I bought a pretty decent 91 black/ivory last week for $21,500 with 76,000 miles. I'm a happy camper again. It's all coming back to me and I'm loving it just as much as I did before if not more. :biggrin:

Last edited:
You have been without an nsx since 98 how did you do it? I was only away for two years and that was hard not owning one.

We all know that they always come back.

I owned this Ferrari, I owned that Audi,
I owned that Porcshe, I owned that Viper,
I owned that Ford GT, well maybe not the GT

if you owned a ford Gt and got rid of it you should have your Drivers License taken from you. LOL

its funny that they always come back. as once you have owned an NSX you know how it fits you like a glove. It wants to drive you faster and faster, it lets you feel every bump, the NSX makes you part of the road, part of its engineering, you become one with the NSX LOL

.........WELCOME BACK BUDDY...........

Last edited:
Welcome back Kenny.

And Shawn, I love your enthusiasm about the NSX. While the NSX may not be "the single greatest achievement in automotive history" you sure do treat it like it is. However, you do have to respect that there are people out there that prefer X car or Y car to the NSX (and it is their prerogative to do so) and respect that there are cars out there that exceed the NSX in performance and handling (the hard automotive numbers - styling, comfort, etc are all subjective). Keep up the enthusiasm!

black /ivory is a nice combo...welcome back. btw I think there is a song about that color combo...hmm MJ and PM..&&& berlina and Ivory living together in perfect harmony on my nsx in the driveway...&&&&....

Last edited:
Welcome back to NSX land. I have only owned mine for a year and can't imagine letting it go (its perfect in my opinion :rolleyes: ), but if I did, I am sure it would be for a later model NSX. This is a really great automobile.

Cheers! Jay

Thats weird you have owned all these NSXs and you only posted up here on prime twice. Dont be shy buddy.

Thanks for serving your country

Welcome back to the land of woohoo!

Back