• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anoyone wanting to assume lease

You may want to post color combo, miles on car, miles allowed, transmission (auto or manual), and the buyout. These will be essential items to anyone looking to assume your lease.

Well montoya, obviously there are stupider things you can do with your money like one of your previous posts:

are 91's and 92's too old to be leased , as in put down payment towards, agree to 48 or 60 mth term, agree with buy back conditions and start with the monthlies..

yeah you are obviously right, a 60 month lease on a car that is a 1991 why wouldn't you just finance a 1991, oh by the way do you even have a nsx or are you just a dreamer.

having a very bad day sorry montoya by the way nice handle!

looking to find a 94 one of these days actually..

you tried to sucker me into a '97 a while back, only till the very last minute did you say it was AUTO.. unscrupulous move imo

regardless, good luck with your sale

i dream for now, reality will come

we should change the name of this thread to "The Canadian NSX Civil War"

thats right montoya i got big balls as you said, and they go very nice with my penis extension(my nsx). oh thats right you don't have one! by the way, why are you posting here, this is for canadian nsx owners, goto some newbie section on this web site.

yippykyeh said:
thats right montoya i got big balls as you said, and they go very nice with my penis extension(my nsx). oh thats right you don't have one! by the way, why are you posting here, this is for canadian nsx owners, goto some newbie section on this web site.

Maybe you should keep your childish, immature, and rude attitude in Canada.

Please stop this battle.
You both are making us look bad!
Trev
You can pm each other and slander all you want.

too bad that penis ext. is AUTOMATIC..

you'll have take a huge loss to rid yourself of that car

In future, i think you should not be unscrupulous and TELL PEOPLE FROM THE START, that your car is AUTOMATIC. why dont' you do that ?

something to hide ? a little embarassed are we ?

once again, why are you posting in the canadian nsx owners thread, and my car is sold as of a few days ago he is putting his financeing together, this is a back up if it falls thru, i sw my bank they said someone may assume lease if need be. ciao dreamer. again i apologize to everyone why can't juan just pm me, oh yeah your other question am i embarrassed, i am, for wasting my time right now, actually i am going to my garage and go turn my car over, why don't you do that to...........in your head, dreamer

Maybe I am missing something here but....Why would someone lease an 8 year old car for 895 when a new 05 can be leased for 799? :confused:

Back