• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

any info on JH4NA1189ST000107

Seller is asking $50-52 for 1995 with 139k miles. I dug up info on it and looks like he bought it this June from Los Angeles dealer (Beverly Hills Car Club) for $35k and pictures from dealership show it having rough interior shape. Anyone saw this car in person? I don't think it's worth anything close to asking but if seller is willing to sell to what they bought it for it could be worth it?

I think I banned this seller after I found a couple of conflicting stories including one where he claimed he had to sell to pay for his mom’s cancer treatments after having bought the car only a few weeks earlier. Didn’t pass my sniff test

wow interesting. He did post it on facebook said it was family emergency. I just don't like how he trying to flip it for 20k more if it's truly a family emergency.

Just look through the postings (even the way older ones) on Marketplace. I would rather buy a car from a known enthusiast than a post on FB anyway.

Back