• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any NSX experts in south Florida?

Hey guys! This is my first posting on these boards, but have been a reader for a while.

I've never owned a NSX before. I am not an expert mechanic by any means. That being said, are there any forum members located in south Florida that are well-versed enough in the NSX breed that can be called upon to do a vehicle inspection at a dealership? Compensation would of course be provided, and we'd have to come to a fair price before hand.

Feel free to make a post or you can email be at: [email protected]

Thanks!

It all depends on what kind of inspection you are looking for. If you just want a local owner to take a look at the car to see it's overall condition, then fine. If you want a full mechanical inspection there are a few trusted mechanics who can do a PPI.

Where in S. Fla is the car located? Is the car listed here on Prime or somewhere else?

There are a few of us down here who would gladly take a look for you.

yeah post it in the regional section for FL and one of us will go take a look see. for ya.

I have done this a few times now.

Let me know if i can be any help 'cosmetically'. I'm in the west Palm Beach area, and free of charge for any NSX service :biggrin:

If you need someone to look at the car, DocL was kind enough to check one out with me when I was searching a few years ago. He was also candid enough to tell me to avoid it. ;)

If you need someone to look at the car, DocL was kind enough to check one out with me when I was searching a few years ago. He was also candid enough to tell me to avoid it. ;)

Yep, I remember that NSX. It looked like it sat at the bottom of a swamp for a few years. Also, that dealer is in jail for not sending the sales tax on the cars he sold to the state. :eek:

It would also be a good idea to have a good body man look at it as well. Just to make sure all the panels line up and there is no signs of an accident or repaint.

Yep, I remember that NSX. It looked like it sat at the bottom of a swamp for a few years. Also, that dealer is in jail for not sending the sales tax on the cars he sold to the state. :eek:

I know. My dad sent me the news article with his mugshot lol. I wonder whatever happened to that rat of a NSX?

Thanks so much for the replies guys. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I called today and they said it has already sold. It was in Ft. Lauderdale. Here is the listing:

http://www.chariotsofpb.com/main.php/inventory/detail?car_id=3591

It's still on their website for some reason.

I'm still in the hunt though, so I'm sure if I can find another one in the area I will be contacting some of your gents for some mercenary inspection work.

Oh, really? Their reviews on Google seem to be sparkling. Although when I called they didn't sound excited or even happy, that's for sure lol

Back