• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any One going to the F1 race this year

Any One going to the Melbourne F1 race this year

I wanted to know if any of the local NSXers will be attending the F1 in Melbourne coming up in March. My wife and I are planning to come over from the states, well it started as just a holiday visting her father. But we saw that the race is going on at the same time we plan on being in Oz. We have always wanted to go to a F1 race, so seeing it in Melbourne is going to be even better. Oh, if you have any tips on places to stay, visit and places to avoid that would be much appreciated. If any one would like to get together that would great, it is always nice to meet fellow NSXers. I do belive I met Neo at the 2005 NSXPO in Phoenix. Hope to see you there.

Last edited:
I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booked my grandstand seats last month. There is always a few NSX club members attending but normally get Corporate seats so always drunk.

Hard to say where to stay as most places are always booked out but you can always give me a buzz and i can meet up with you at or before the race but not during the race as i will be watching KIMI on his way to the championship.

You'll enjoy your trip to Melbourne; i hope we can meet up (work permitting).

I'm not likely to be going to the GP this year as dippy has booked even MORE expensive tickets than last time... he just wants to witness a crash. :biggrin:

Forgive me, while i can't remember you from memory (if i saw you in person, i probably might) coz i met so many people at NSXPO'05, this wouldn't happen to be your car???

Attachments

• nsxpo_MG_2450.jpg
    nsxpo_MG_2450.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 47
Thats great, We will be in Melbourne the 15th thru the 20th. We are staying in the St Kilda area and I noticed that there are many restaurants in that area and pubs also. So if you might have some time after work or being at the track and are close by, we should have a get together.
And NeoNSX that is a picture of my car, that was the indoor karting event. When we met you were meeting so many people and so were we, so all I remember was Neo from Austraila, I never did get your name. It would be my pleasure to met you again and any other NSXers there in the Melbourne area.

Back