• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any one want to go for a cruise . Just got home and have the itch to take her OUT

I know I know its a Wednesday night but hey I don't need to be in bed yet haha. Hit me up if you have my # or pm me. Im in San Jose.

where is the cruise too?
I was just bored that night. I think I just dove around with my g/f and grabbed some froyo since no one replied. We should all plan a friday night meet soon like we used to. Maybe we can get a big group of cars to come out. Then drive over to ranch99 and hang out with the s2k guys.

Our old weekly Friday night meets were off of Auto Mall in Fremont. I'd be down for those again. Attendance really dropped off for a white but there are a lot if new owners lately who sound interested. I'll start a new thread if there's enough interest shown here.

J

Im in for a friday night. If you guys send out emails to the NSXCA and face book we might be able to get another 30 car turn out like a few years ago.

Back