• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any rides this weekend?

The wife and I are going for a ride/date Saturday. Is there anything fun happening around the BIG ATL? We can't stay out to late the babies need to be picked up before midnight.

HI
I am looking for something fun to do with my NSX this weekend in Atlanta or to Blue Ridge area... so if you hear of anything let me know..I'm game!

Flalizard
'92 NSX

I live just 35 minutes south of Blue Ridge in Jasper. The wife and I are going to do a little date night tonight but we can get together Sunday for an hour or so mountain drive. If you take Hwy 60 towards Suches or go up to Blairsville and go south on Hwy 129 to Helen, those are both good mountain drives.

On sunday about $1,000,000 worth of cars went for a drive in the mountains. I was down in florida so I couldnt go. We will plan something again real soon.

HI
Sorry I missed you guys Sunday....I went over to Road Atlanta and watched the races.

Sooooo what about this weekend??
Who is the "Ride leader" in these parts to organize a ride somewhere?
I'm from FLA but up here in Blue Ridge till this Monday and would like to meet some fellow NSXrs and drive some nice windy roads!

Lizard
92 NSX

I guess I am the un-official ring leader but I am flying out to Texas tomorrow morning for the Texas Mile :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: so I would have to stand back and see if you other guys want to show a floridian a georgia good time.

How about you taking him to the Varsity?

HI
Sorry I missed you guys Sunday....I went over to Road Atlanta and watched the races.

Sooooo what about this weekend??
Who is the "Ride leader" in these parts to organize a ride somewhere?
I'm from FLA but up here in Blue Ridge till this Monday and would like to meet some fellow NSXrs and drive some nice windy roads!

Lizard
92 NSX

I was Mercier Apple Orchard in Blue Ridge last Friday.

Are you going to be around on March 31st or April 3rd?
There is a big Caffeine and Octane (500+ cars on a sunny day) this coming Sunday and on Thursday The Varsity in Atlanta has a descent showing of cars.

Give me a call 770-833-8494 Tim

HI Un-official Ring Leader!
I'm baaaaack from FLA and wanna go driving with other NSXers!

I'm in BLue Ridge...any planned rides this weekend??
Thanks
Lizard

I guess I am the un-official ring leader but I am flying out to Texas tomorrow morning for the Texas Mile :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: so I would have to stand back and see if you other guys want to show a floridian a georgia good time.

How about you taking him to the Varsity?

flalizardnsx,
Are you in a Red NSX? I heard one was in Jasper Friday or Saturday? We had a nice ride through the twists last Saturday with BobK (Florida) and BARQENSX (Atlanta) and me from Jasper.
How long are you in town this time?

Hi there
No I just got up here last night

I am planning on staying till June 7th and going to Road Atlanta Monday June 6th for Chinmotorsports event there.

Doesnt anybody wanna go drive some mountain roads this weekend?
:rolleyes:
Lizard

I will be in Atlanta this weekend, but I don't know if I'll be able to get away for a bit.

I'll keep checking this thread to see if anything pops up.

GEEZ its a Holiday weekend!!!
Come on I thought some NSXers would be up for a meeting and/or ride!

Who's the real ring leader up here in these parts anyways!
:tongue:

Lizard

I would like to do something but I think what is going on, everyone is either already going out of town or they have plans. I might a BBQ at Lake Lanier everyone is more than welcome to attend.

I was trying to plan something for Sunday but I only had a few takers.

Dont give up on us yet:tongue:

Ok, so here we go.

Sunday May 29, 2011 1:00PM
3319 Old Milton Parkway
Alpharetta, Ga 30005

We are driving into the mountains up the GA-400 for a spirited 2 hour drive.

We will meet at the Waffle House Exit 10 (Old Milton Pkwy) off of the 400. I beleive there is a Chervon or a Shell right next door. We will depart at 1:30 sharp.

I think we will have about 10 cars including a Corvette, M3 and SL55.

Let me know if you will be participating.

FYI, day of the event, my number is 404.867.7275.

Back