• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any rides this weekend?

Alex, I will definitely be there. Do you have a route picked out yet. There are so many great roads up here and I am just learning some of them.

Yes, we have a route picked out. My Buddy Marshall is up there all of the time and knows those roads backwards and forwards.

We will not be flying around turns. Cops will be out like crazy because it is Memorial Day weekend.

Bottom line, we will have fun but not too much fun ;-)

It was good to meet some local guys & gal who love a nice "spirited" ride. You never know when you meet a new group how the ride will go. I have been on rides where the first car won't go over the speed limit at any time and it gets so boring in the back because you end up way under the limit. I just wish my brake fluid hadn't started to boil a little and give me the mushy pedal. Will change that out at the first opportunity. I will be going back north to Chicago this week but will be back in the fall and will look forward to getting together again.
Thanks for a good day,
Bob

It was nice meeting Bob and Liz.

It was great running in the mountains. It was certainly cooler up there than it was once we back down to ground level.

Next time either of you are back in town, we will put something else together.

Thanks to everyone who made it out (I know it was last minute)

sorry i missed this. i went out dirt bike riding all weekend. :cool: we'll have to schedule something again soon.

I need a better excuse but for now I'm going to say I was just feeling hot and crappy :eek:

Glad to see everyone had a great time. See y'all on the next one :smile:

Here are some pictures from the mountain run

IMAG1423.jpg

IMAG1424.jpg

IMAG1422.jpg

CIMG0283.jpg

CIMG0276.jpg

CIMG0282.jpg

CIMG0277.jpg

CIMG0275-1.jpg

CIMG0273.jpg

CIMG0274.jpg

CIMG0272.jpg

my old tires were from '04 (rears) and '03 (fronts)
the new tires are from '11 (front and rears within 3 weeks of each other)
got the oil changed and the headlights aligned,
so the HID beams now cut through the night!

img0001zzo.jpg

img0002vjo.jpg

img0003mi.jpg

img0004wf.jpg

img0005kd.jpg

img0006wu.jpg

img0009hyw.jpg

img0010gg.jpg

img0012vd.jpg

Back