• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anybody has a 91-95 stock exhaust I can borrow?

Does anybody has a 91-95 stock exhaust I can borrow in Socal area? I'm going to have my car smog check soon so I'd really appreciate it if I can borrow one. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Henry

haha.. nice. i hate smog check time. this is what i love about the nsx community. people are always willing to help out! i totally would if i had my stock... but i don't even know where its gone :confused:

Are you talking cat back exhaust system? Or you talking the exhaust manifolds?? Why do you need to swap that out???

I have one as well...

The muffler isn't going to have any effect on the smog. You can change the muffler as much as you want.

The CATs are what you need to worry about and the cat location on the 1995 is different than the 1991-1994. So which will you need?

hey Henry

just go find a cool smog tech. if its just muffler, its not a big deal. drive around till you find a tech that will do it for you hassle free.

taking off and putting on the exhaust will take at least 2 hours. spend that time enjoying your nsx and finding a cool smog tech is definitly a better alternative.

Happy motoring:smile:

Rob

JUNIOR11X, eNeSeX 95T, JDMnsxR, redat9, Big_D, evof575gtc, RQNSX, RON98 and Scorp

Thanks a lot for offering your assistance. I truly appreciate it:redface: You guys are the reason why I love "NSXPRIME". Thanks again!

I had my muffler shop install the cats with little mod to fit the exhaust and I passed smog! My car was previously registered in Michigan. :biggrin:

Back