• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone can refer a good place for a PPI in Burbank, CA? JH4NA21694S000007

Looking to make a move, can someone help me? I live in NY and don't know an y good PPI near Burbank, CA.

Thanks

lamchop168

Do you happen to have his user ID so I can PM him?

- - - Updated - - -

I found him and will be making the appointment shortly, Thanks!

Anyone near Burbank, CA can check/ test drive a car out for me?

Hello,

fairly new and looking to pull the trigger on a 04.

would anyone be willing to check a car out for me, maybe take a test drive? It's a 04 NSX red/tan 57000 miles supposedly totally non mod. Someone did notice the picture having wrong color mats and speaker cover. I live in NY and I don't mine paying for the PPI but I like to know at least this car exist and is presentable before I ask Robert to do the PPI. Anyone think they can do that or know of anyone you personally know that might be able to help? The car is in Burbank, CA. Here's the info of this car. Please let me via PM.

http://www.mdk-global.com/2004-Acur...CT-CONDITION-BURBANK-California-91502/4385742

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to Rmorrow, I no longer need this help since I abandoning the thought of buying this car after I found out that the entire car was repainted. Thanks everyone. The search goes on.......

Thanks Zmoney for your assurance. Check with Robert , he will do the PPI and engine compression test for $300.

- - - Updated - - -

Zmoney, also PM you

I had my PPI and all maintenance work done at Acura of Glendale. Highly recommended. Ask for Tony.

Back