• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone close to Mechernich Germany?

Hi

I have a lot of things that I want. The recurring dream has been a Kawasaki ZXR400. And now it is back with a vengeance.

Yes I can ofcourse afford a ZX10R. But I drove way to fast with the ZX9R I had. The bike before that was a ZXR750 94 and I loved the thrills it gave me and the graphics.

If I now get myself a ZXR400 I will have that thrill again at a much lower speed I hope. It revs to 14.000 rpm and looks damn cool.

I found a candidate down in Mechernich Germany. And my question is if there are any NSX people close to that town which can check out the bike for me?

Last night I sent a mail to the guy which is selling it. If things checks out and we get a dialog going this will maybe be the next stable mate to the Serbring Silver princess I have.

Let me know

TIA

Regards

I love 400cc bikes too,

Since this post is so old i guess it's gone i will be in passing trough that town in a few weeks.

Hi

Thanks for replying. Yes this post is quite old. I bought a ZXR400 from a firm in Germany in the end.

What I found out in my quest for a Kawasaki ZXR400 in Germany was that nobody of those I sent a mail to in Germany replied at all.

Finally I found one at a store. And I thought things would be a lot easier. But I had the same trouble there. I sent a lot of mails where I told him that I am no fake from Nigeria or something. And finally I got a reply from the store and things was on it's way.

I sent money to the firm after seeing pictures of the bike. I had no one look at the bike before I bought it. I had a firm go and get the bike and got it home in about july.

The bike was just fine. I have had a lot of fun riding the bike this summer. I took a huge chance. But I was lucky I guess.

So below is the NSX's sibling :smile:

12082009031.jpg

Regards

Last edited:
Lovely bike, and great for some summer fun!

I too love bikes, and am lucky to have two of Honda's best at my disposal

Happy riding:smile:

Attachments

• CBX and NSX.jpg
    CBX and NSX.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 33
Back