• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone ever use RoadLoans?

Hi All,
My wife & I are expecting twin girls :biggrin: in January and need a larger vehicle. After all kinds of research and test drives have decided on the CX-9. Well, my question is has anyone ever used Roadloans before for financing? The terms we've received are pretty good, just never heard of this company before. We went thru lending tree.

Thanks

I'd consider going through addison avenue fed credit union. They're based out of Palo Alto. They gave me a KILLER rate on my 93 nsx and I'm sure they could do the same on a considerably newer and more "normal" vehicle like you're looking at. I financed my nsx @ 4.x% for 5 years, 100% loan.

No experience with the company you're inquiring through though.

If you're interested, i can get you some contact info for the loan officer I worked with and several people here I recommended through.

Our dealership won't deal with RoadLoans. Everytime we try to get funded on the loan, they bring up some fine print terms that the person who received the loan didn't see. It ends up being a 2 month long headache for everyone involved. Pretty shady stuff.

I gotta ask though. Why a CX-9 and not an MDX?

Hi All,
My wife & I are expecting twin girls :biggrin: in January and need a larger vehicle. After all kinds of research and test drives have decided on the CX-9. Well, my question is has anyone ever used Roadloans before for financing? The terms we've received are pretty good, just never heard of this company before. We went thru lending tree.

Thanks

I used RoadLoans before, I believe I found them through LendingTree, but I could be wrong. Anyways, I didn't have any problems with them as a customer. I made my payments, and even paid off the car early...

I also had great success with WFSExpress, which was recently bought out by Wachovia Dealer Services, which is where one of my cars is currently being financed through. I would have used RoadLoans again, but WFSExpress had even better rates for me...

Good luck...

Levi

Thanks Everyone!! I ended up calling Capital 1 last night and renegotiating the interest rate with them, they reduced it .75%:smile: I've also used WFS (before they became Wachovia) for our IS300 and had no problems with them at all, but they just didn't give us a good rate this time (& our credit is even better now, whatever).

My first choice, when we first realized we needed a 7 seater, Actually was the MDX, but my with my wife being 'geographically challenged' (we needed the nav) and basically loaded we were looking at about $5k - $7k more than I wanted/able to spend. And believe it or not, the Mazda drives/handles/brakes pretty well.

Disclaimer: And I'm not jumping on the Motor Trend bandwagon, We came up with this before it won the award.

Thanks again!

I don't know if it's all true either, but better safe than sorry right? Just curious, how much is a comparably equipped CX-9 to the MDX that you saw?

$39.5k - $40.5k Grand Touring vs approx $45k - $46k. granted this is all MSRP before haggling.
the one we're looking at is 40.2 nav, moonroof, tow pkg, blind spot sensor.

Back