• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone has pic of TEIN S Tech spring on nsx?.also need some opinion about the height

i am thinking of getting TEIN s tech springs for my nsx..but i dono how low is the spring going to drop..i dont want the car too low...but also want it looks more sporty and perform..also i am geting new rims and tire for my nsx..17/215 front 18/255 rear..wonder how it gonna look like if i put TEIN s tech spring..:frown:

Re: anyone has pic of TEIN S Tech spring on nsx?.also need some opinion about the height

monarch_kiss said:
i am thinking of getting TEIN s tech springs for my nsx..but i dono how low is the spring going to drop..i dont want the car too low...but also want it looks more sporty and perform.
It will give you just .7" drop front, and 1" drop rear, if you don't want too low, this will work for you. You might also want to consider Bilsteins, it will give you slightly lower drop.

This is my nsx with Tein S Tech with stock shocks:
11309nsxmeet_018-med.jpg

11309teinstech-med.jpg

Re: anyone has pic of TEIN S Tech spring on nsx?.also need some opinion about the height

thanx buddy, ur nsx looks reali nice with TEIN s tech springs..i think i will go for TEIN too..since there are so many speed bump around my area..i dont wanan scrape my babe too:smile:

another question, if i have 18/255/35 on my rear..and it required a spacer in order to fit on my car...will the tires scrape after i install TEIN s tech springs.?

monarch_kiss said:
another question, if i have 18/255/35 on my rear..and it required a spacer in order to fit on my car...will the tires scrape after i install TEIN s tech springs.?
I seriously doubt it, unless your wheels come in really low off set and tire have much larger OD than the OEM size.

I am running 25mm/1" spacers in all 4 corners, there is still plenty of room.

nsxsupra said:
I seriously doubt it, unless your wheels come in really low off set and tire have much larger OD than the OEM size.

I am running 25mm/1" spacers in all 4 corners, there is still plenty of room.

great..i guess it will work well on my car...thanx
by the way, u also put a 25mm spacer in the front?...mm....wat size of tire and wheel u using for the front now?

monarch_kiss said:
u also put a 25mm spacer in the front?...mm....wat size of tire and wheel u using for the front now?
Yes, 25mm spacers on the front as well. The wheels are oem 16/17, tires are oem size. Diameter of the front tire is approximately 23.6 inches, the diameter of rear tires are approximately 24.7 inches.

Back