• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone heading to LRP on the 17th?

CVA Chapter of PCA has their first DE on the 17th & 18th at Lime Rock Park in Connecticut. Anyone else planning to be there? Weatherman hinted that there might be some "white stuff" on Friday - at least in RI, so have to wonder whether it will take place at all.

Hey Paul from NYC! I have tested some of my race cars at LRP on their test/ tune days and was curious if the track requires safety equipment for the NSX to take the track? I am about to start making my 92 a track car and give up racing these old cars I use in HSR and SVRA.

VintageracerNYC said:
Hey Paul from NYC! I have tested some of my race cars at LRP on their test/ tune days and was curious if the track requires safety equipment for the NSX to take the track? I am about to start making my 92 a track car and give up racing these old cars I use in HSR and SVRA.

Hello Jerome,
I think Peter Mills and a few others would be better able to answer your question as I drive an Esprit. I come to this board as I find this group to be a friendly and very helpful one on many different fronts.
Hope to see you there somewhere down the road.
Paul (formerly of Brooklyn, NY:cool: )

Lime Rock will require full roll cage, fire control etc...as these days or afternoons are usually set aside for racers.
High Performance Driver Schools do not require the same level of protection as they are not racing events.

VintageracerNYC said:

Back