• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone heard of Bomz Coolant Hoses

Has anyone heard of the brand or know the reputation on Bomz coolant hoses?

They sell a kit here for $110. Yes I know the link looks weird with the toyota in it but it still pulls up the NSX kit. :confused:

http://bomzracing.com/1985-1987toyotacorollaae86w4ageenginered-5-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-1-2-1-1-1.aspx

Much cheaper than the Venair, never heard of Bomz, but then again until I went looking at hoses, I hadn't heard of Venair or Samco either. Anyway it's much cheaper than the kit SOS sells. So was just wondering if it was a good deal, or not.

Product Descirption
The Bomz Radiator hose kit reduces the risk of component failure and enables higher temperatures and pressures to be maintained with complete confidence All Bomz Racing hoses are produced in a high gloss finish and are available in Blue or Red color.

Features
Bomz Racing Silicone connectors are made of 3-ply reinforced and knitted premium polyester fabric with high temperature silicone rubber, engineered for extreme temperature and various pressure ranges where high performance levels are required.

Technical Specification
Temperature Range:- 65 deg. F to + 350 deg. F (177 deg. C)
Reinforced Layer: 3-ply

Remark
Silicone material is NOT compatible with fuel or oil.
Silicone material is compatible with water or anti-freeze such as coolant.

I always heard that name with crappy intakes and mufflers...

Well not exactly the feedback I wanted to hear, wonder if anyone has actually used their hose kit. I can't imagine they made a kit without getting interest first. I wish Samco still made the six piece set. I know they have good ratings, haven't heard about the venair(SOS) ones.

It's weird to me that the application is for 1991-1998. :confused:

I don't know the specifics of the parts but I would expect them to be any of these date ranges instead:
1991-2001
1991-2005
1991-1996
1991-1994

And another note, I think Bomz was a popular brand commonly found on eBay. I had one of their intake systems for my Civic . . .

Last edited:
It's weird to me that the application is for 1991-1998. :confused:

I don't know the specifics of the parts but I would expect them to be any of these date ranges instead:
1991-2001
1991-2005
1991-1996
1991-1994

Interesting point. Looks like an 8 hose kit but can't imagine what's different between 98 and 99.

I e-mailed Samco to see if they would make the 6 piece kit again...will see. They have two piece kits, wonder why they stopped making the six piece? Demand?

Back