• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone here ever use an Online Dating Site?

Alittleboost said:
How is my space?! seems like everybodies on there......I hate following the trends be it is cool to see old buddies and meet new chicks.....I've also heard people getting laid from myspace, any truth to that?! :wink:

A gentleman never kisses and tells. :wink:

wait, who the hell am i fooling.....yes, you can meet people on myspace and develop a relationship and eventually get laid.

ParisModel said:
Kclements and I met on a dating site.... :wink: So, I guess we can thank match.com for that because I wouldn't even be a prime member if it wasn't for meeting him! :tongue:

thank or curse?

O-Ace said:
I run a web-development/IT company and we might be building a dating site for a start-up company in the near future. Just wanna do some homework on this before we start development.

Anyone here use a dating site? Could you provide some feedback on the site or sites you used and how you liked their service? Any features that you particularly liked or disliked? If you'd rather not post here, please PM me and maybe we can talk about this on AOL IM or via phone.

Thanks,

-Awais

what happend to your car video website? did you give it up?

Back