• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Anyone in San Diego want to look at a car with me?

I know this is last minute, but I'm considering purchasing a '91 and am having a pre-purchase inspection done at Ball Acura in San Diego tomorrow (4/9) morning at 7:00amish.

I will be down there to watch and find out if there are any red flags with this car. I already looked it over and test drove it but want to have it checked over along with a compression test. Anyone around that area with some time to burn and an extra set of unbiased eyes?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Roadster,
Good luck on the inspection for the '91. I would have love to have helped you, but that's all the way down in National City for me and (phew) 7:00 in the AM. Way too early for me. ;)

Let us know how it turns out.

-Randy

Thanks for trying...7:00am is early. Especially since I drove down from Orange County!

I was with the mechanic for the inspection and test drive (about 1.5 hours) and all looks good. There are just a few minor things (tiny crack in the plastic coolant reservoir, torn rubber boot on a suspension joint and a slightly leaky clutch master cylinder). All fairly minor and easily fixable. Otherwise everything is looking good.

Back