• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in a cincinnati/indiana area meet with s2000's and NSX's?

I live in Cincinnati and drive an s2k and was wondering if anyone would like to join us on our next run. We usually drive through ohio, indiana, and kentucky. The next run probably won't be until next spring, though

I live in So. Indiana and frequently visit family in Cincinnati. I'd be interested.

Matt

------------------
2000 NSX-T #49
Silverstone/Black
11,000 miles
No Mods

Hey tjack
Do you happen to own one of these?
Black beauty in Upper Arlington with custom rims.
Spa yellow sometimes seen on OSU campus or Lenox/Champs parking lot
Or are you the guy that lives near my buddy Victor near Polaris with a 2 NSXs
Or maybe there are many more NSXs in Cols than I thought, Dated a woman in UA for a while and fell in love with the custom rimmed black one.

Just curious
Later

Hey John576...I'm neither. I have a red 94 with wings west body kit, RM I/H/E, lowered, 18/17" wheels. I've had it a little over a year. I think I've seen that black one before...sweeeet. I've seen a few red ones around here (a friend of mine in springfield drives his up here frequently). Thats about it though, pretty few and far between. Hey next time there is a meet within driving distance for us maybe I'll see you there.

this is sweet! I never thought I would get this kind of response. I will probably organize the next run since our normal organizer just got married and went back to grad school (kinda busy). I will be sure to contact you guys/gals to see if you have any preferrences on dates. I cant wait til spring!

This W.E. playa' is in!
smile.gif

------------------
Mitch

2002 Honda S2000 white/red (6-speed)
1996 Acura Integra GSR black/black (5-speed)
1991 Acura NSX black/ivory (auto)
1990 Honda Accord EX black/tan (5-speed)

Where will the meet be held. Im 3 hours from Detroit and it if it's an hour or two from there I'd like to join in as well.

Originally posted by NSX2NV:
Where will the meet be held. Im 3 hours from Detroit and it if it's an hour or two from there I'd like to join in as well.
We will be starting in Newport, KY, which is right across the river from Cincinnati,OH. If you dont want to drive to cincinnati, you could meet us for lunch about halfway through the run in Madison,Indiana. I'm not sure how far that will be for you. Are you 3 hours north of detroit, or which direction?

[This message has been edited by saab9-3 (edited 21 January 2003).]

It'll be to far for me. I looked it up on Mapquest it'll take me 6-7 hours to get to Indiana. Whe you guys have a meet in Michigan I'll be in for sure.

Back