• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Anyone know where I can get a radiator w/ built in oil cooler?

Besides Dali? I haven't been able to get in touch with Mark and I want to finish up my car so I can get back out on the track.

I talked with the folks over at Ron Davis Radiator and they said they couldn't fit the oil cooler onto their NSX radiator because of packaging/size problems.

-mike

Ron Davis sells direct.

C&R
Fluidyne
Howel
BeCool

Sorry if the spellings are wrong, but most if not all of these guys would make a radiator to your spec. But Ron Davis will have your dimensions.

mikeh said:
Besides Dali? I haven't been able to get in touch with Mark and I want to finish up my car so I can get back out on the track.

I talked with the folks over at Ron Davis Radiator and they said they couldn't fit the oil cooler onto their NSX radiator because of packaging/size problems.

-mike

RacerX-21 said:
Ron Davis sells direct.

C&R
Fluidyne
Howel
BeCool

Sorry if the spellings are wrong, but most if not all of these guys would make a radiator to your spec. But Ron Davis will have your dimensions.

Well, I don't want to spec/design one. I just want to give someone my money, build the necessary lines, and bolt it up. :-)

-mike

Back